LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 203 users in the forums

Rodney Harrison called TO a "Straight up Clown" on NBC earlier today... well...

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by mcbaes72:
They should have a celebrity MMA fight and when they pound on each other, the fans win...because Harrison is a dirty player and a jerk & TO is a diva and a media whore.

didnt TO fight a big ass linemen when he was on the Eagles

Yeah with Hugh Douglas after T.O. called out teammates for faking injuries.
Love him or hate him, you've got to admit that Rodney Harrison is great for sound bites.
Originally posted by KRS-1:
They should have a celebrity MMA fight and when they pound on each other, the fans win...because Harrison is a dirty player and a jerk & TO is a diva and a media whore.

I think you got it backwards. Hugh called TO out about faking injuries, then TO kicked his arse and challenged everybody in the Eagles locker room too.

Now people know why no one has ever made TO shut up.
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Harrison's ragging on everyone...it's getting old.

Agreed.
Originally posted by DesiDez:

I think you got it backwards. Hugh called TO out about faking injuries, then TO kicked his arse and challenged everybody in the Eagles locker room too.

Funny you should say that, there was a rumor a few years back when T.O. was still with SF that he mouthed off to Kevin Gogan and if it wasn't for Gary Plummer holding Gogan back, I don't think T.O. would be playing any football outside of Madden, lol

Oh well, Rodney deserved to be talked back to, talking way too much trash for an analyst...who he think he is, Cris Collinsworth or something?
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran

T.O would kick his arse..
  • jrg
  • Veteran
lmao, rodney got pwned.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DesiDez:

Your right, my bad. Was a long time ago now.

I looked it up and Hugh Douglas alleged on his radio show that no punches were thrown but he could be lying to cover up the fact that he got his ass pummeled.
Mark Eckel, of the Trenton Times, reports Philadelphia Eagles WR Terrell Owens had a fistfight with former defensive end and current team ambassador Hugh Douglas. The fight occurred in front of several of his teammates. According to one of the sources the Owens-Douglas fight "was like WWE Smackdown." Another source said both men threw at least two punches during the altercation and when it was over Owens challenged QB Donovan McNabb first and then everyone else in the room saying, "You want some. Anyone else want some." The Eagles refused to comment about the situation, other than the statement that revealed Owens' suspension. Owens and Douglas have been at odds since training camp and almost got into an altercation in an elevator at Lehigh University.

That's about as much as I ever read on that incident. I really doubt that anyone got their rear end kicked, and it wasn't like Hugh Douglas was some kind of fluff who couldn't stand up to someone like TO.

Link: http://www.kffl.com/player/1450/NFL
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by fzrdave:
Mark Eckel, of the Trenton Times, reports Philadelphia Eagles WR Terrell Owens had a fistfight with former defensive end and current team ambassador Hugh Douglas. The fight occurred in front of several of his teammates. According to one of the sources the Owens-Douglas fight "was like WWE Smackdown." Another source said both men threw at least two punches during the altercation and when it was over Owens challenged QB Donovan McNabb first and then everyone else in the room saying, "You want some. Anyone else want some." The Eagles refused to comment about the situation, other than the statement that revealed Owens' suspension. Owens and Douglas have been at odds since training camp and almost got into an altercation in an elevator at Lehigh University.

That's about as much as I ever read on that incident. I really doubt that anyone got their rear end kicked, and it wasn't like Hugh Douglas was some kind of fluff who couldn't stand up to someone like TO.

Good find.

One source says it was like WWE Smackdown

One source says there were about 4 total punches thrown

Hugh Douglas claims no punches were landed

Who's to believe ?

Good find.

One source says it was like WWE Smackdown

One source says there were about 4 total punches thrown

Hugh Douglas claims no punches were landed

Who's to believe ?

Yeah, who knows? I don't remember either one of them looking like he had just been beaten up at the time. Generally speaking, teammate fights usually don't add up to much unless Bill Romanowski or Olin Kreutz were involved.
WOW

Harrison "Tom Brady, take off the skirt and put on some Slacks"

You say this to the guy that got you what, two super bowls?

Originally posted by ads_2006:
WOW

Harrison "Tom Brady, take off the skirt and put on some Slacks"

You say this to the guy that got you what, two super bowls?

he kinda giggled afterwards. so i don't believe he was calling out brady. he was just agreeing with ray lewis that those calls were BS.
Love him or hate him, you've got to admit that Rodney Harrison is great for sound bites.

I like him cuz he's not just towing the line like other former players. He says what he feels and that's great.
Originally posted by TheChozen:

I like him cuz he's not just towing the line like other former players. He says what he feels and that's great.

Yeah, it's refreshing isn't it.
Share 49ersWebzone