LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 299 users in the forums

Kevin Kolb

Shop 49ers game tickets
I'm absolutely on this bandwagon and I have been since last year. While I don't care for this throwing motion, there can be no denying that Kolb is deadly accurate.
Originally posted by matt49er:
if you go to espn's nfl page insider has an article saying Eagles to showcase Kolb for trade. I don't have insider if someone could post it? anyway I would give a 2nd and 4th for Kolb anyday. A 1st only if other teams are offering it and we couldn't get a big time qb in the draft.

It's just a blurb from a reporter stating that he thinks it's the perfect time for Eagles to showcase Kolb for a trade. Doesn't say he got that information from any source inside the team.
The competition between him and Vick is not done just yet.
Originally posted by tjd808185:

I actually agree with you. I think the Eagles would be stupid to trade Kolb right now, especially since Vick's style tends to lead to injuries. But man would I like him on our team.
No Kevin Kolb is not the QB to fix our problems. I rather go for Vick or draft for Luck I say either will do just no to Kolb.
Originally posted by olapac:
Originally posted by tjd808185:

I actually agree with you. I think the Eagles would be stupid to trade Kolb right now, especially since Vick's style tends to lead to injuries. But man would I like him on our team.

Yeah, I think this drama is far from over.

And I don't think it will get resolved until the CBA is settled. Vick is a free agent after this year, and what happens when he hits the market, and whether or not the Eagles are willing to spend big money on him, will be determined by what happens with the CBA. But Kolb is under contract next year. So I think if they feel like both QBs are equal they'd be better off sticking with Kolb. Unless they can get a killer trade for him and sign Vick to a reasonable contract....
the Eagles owe us after raping us in the TO trade.
Originally posted by matt49er:
if you go to espn's nfl page insider has an article saying Eagles to showcase Kolb for trade. I don't have insider if someone could post it? anyway I would give a 2nd and 4th for Kolb anyday. A 1st only if other teams are offering it and we couldn't get a big time qb in the draft.

Yup that's pretty much the trade value of a high potential QB. Just check the trade of Matt cassell, Matt Schaub, and Donovan Mcnabb. If Vick will be resigned by the eagles this off season I don't doubt Kolb would ask for a trade since he has the potential to be a good QB.
Kolb won't do s**t for us, at this point he's a 3-year student of a very old-school Andy Reid-WCO.

Sending Kolb to a white trash Air-coryell digit system would be like trying to mate a gorilla with a zebra, you're gonna get nothing but gooey afterbirth with googly eyes.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Kolb won't do s**t for us, at this point he's a 3-year student of a very old-school Andy Reid-WCO.

Sending Kolb to a white trash Air-coryell digit system would be like trying to mate a gorilla with a zebra, you're gonna get nothing but gooey afterbirth with googly eyes.

Who said that still gonna be our offense next year. If Sing gets fired the whole coaching staff is a gonna.

Yeah, I wouldnt be against trading for him during the offseason if we have a different HC and OC but at the moment I dont really know how he would/could help us.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

Yeah, I wouldnt be against trading for him during the offseason if we have a different HC and OC but at the moment I dont really know how he would/could help us.

Plus Kolb would have a lot of weapons VD, Gore, and Crabs the only thing he will miss is the O-line our O line sucks.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
I would give them a 2nd and Delaine Walker. They can probably use Walker much better than we can.
I'd give a 2nd IN A HEARTBEAT WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR???
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Eagles are not trading Kolb.

everybody calm down.
Share 49ersWebzone