LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 150 users in the forums

Kevin Kolb

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by DaManRathman:
Originally posted by titan:
Kolb is solid, I also like Matt Moore of the panthers.

matt moore is straight up garbage
Just have to link this.

It may be a bit premature, but nonetheless, I find it hilarious.

Trade for Kolb Bandwagon

-9fA
I remember after McNabb was traded, a poster on here (I don't remember whom it was) wisely predicted the trading of McNabb to give Kolb the keys to the franchise will turn out like to be another Warren Moon-Cody Carlson situation. Of course moon went on to continue being a good QB while most who will read this have never heard of Cody Carlson. They compared Moon's and Carlson's stats each week until it became ridiculous to do so as Carlson's numbers were embarrassing in comparison.

Little did we know, the McNabb-Kolb situation has turned out worse so far. At least Carlson had more than 2 quarters to prove he was a mistake. I'm not too sure Vick will stay the starter for long though. So We'll see.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

Wow garbage huh?? Hes done a lot more than Kolb I can tell you that much, and hes got some pretty decent accuracy. I'd take Matt Moore over Kolb any day. I'd trade a 3rd round pick in a heartbeat for Moore, no way would I judge him off these past 2 games.
Originally posted by Kolohe:

Wow garbage huh?? Hes done a lot more than Kolb I can tell you that much, and hes got some pretty decent accuracy. I'd take Matt Moore over Kolb any day. I'd trade a 3rd round pick in a heartbeat for Moore, no way would I judge him off these past 2 games.

Since I live in Carolina, I watch plenty of Panthers game. Moore is nothing more (no pun intended) than a deep ball threat. He lacks accuracy, pocket presence, and leadership.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
Originally posted by Kolohe:

Since I live in Carolina, I watch plenty of Panthers game. Moore is nothing more (no pun intended) than a deep ball threat. He lacks accuracy, pocket presence, and leadership.

Actually from the amount of playing time hes had, I think hes showed good pocket awareness and accuracy. Hes also got pretty quick feet and doesn't lag when taking snaps from under center. Throws pretty good on the run, I've also had the pleasure of watching him when he was at Oregon St. and I've also got NFL Sunday ticket and have been keeping a pretty good eye on him. I think hes got good potential to be a stop gap QB for a team trying to develop a future QB. And no doubt Moore will be back in during the season, Clausen will struggle but IMO, its a little too soon for him to take the reigns in Carolina.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I'd love it if we traded with Philly for Kolb.
Originally posted by mayo49:

Possibly but the Eagles would probably trade at least a minimum of 2nd rd. and possible more picks.
Originally posted by nothing03:
Originally posted by mayo49:

Possibly but the Eagles would probably trade at least a minimum of 2nd rd. and possible more picks.

that's chump change
I would love to trade for Kolb too and rumor has it the Eagles are showcasing him to trade.

BUT this is the 49ers since when do we make trades LOL or since when do we do anything beneficial to the team?

Plus is would hurts Smiths growth couldnt resist lol

But really we should be on the phones

I would give em smith and a fourth rounder
make it a third rounder
Id give em a 2nd fa sho
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
Id give em a 2nd fa sho
if you go to espn's nfl page insider has an article saying Eagles to showcase Kolb for trade. I don't have insider if someone could post it? anyway I would give a 2nd and 4th for Kolb anyday. A 1st only if other teams are offering it and we couldn't get a big time qb in the draft.
Share 49ersWebzone