There are 125 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Kevin Kolb

Originally posted by submoa:
maybe Scotty Mac will cough up his 1st rounder for him and set back the seachickens another 4 years... that would be sweet

hes buried on the depth chart in seattle in terms of being the guy with the power to make he call, their gm and carroll both have much more power than him at the moment

[ Edited by crabman82 on Mar 21, 2011 at 12:36:20 ]
why did scotty mac leave the 9ers?

he was drunk
Originally posted by valrod33:

he was drunk

ha on the job after his wife left him, because he's a drinker imagine his home life!

If the eagles get that a first round pick if a deal happens or no lock out, why the f**k didn't we tag alex smith... Better qb for the same cost.

[ Edited by TheGoldDiggerrrr on Mar 21, 2011 at 13:19:23 ]
dang.... that sucks, didn't know, must have been pretty bad if he had to be terminated... hope he is past it now and got it under control and has his family back together
dang.... that sucks, didn't know, must have been pretty bad if he had to be terminated... hope he is past it now and got it under control and has his family back together

really? hes working for the seahawks, i hope his alcoholism gets worse and he acquires depression aswell
Matt Cassel was traded for a 2nd rounder (plus Mike Vrabel) and he had more career starts than Kolb. I'm aware of the Pioli connection but I can't see justifying higher for a guy who has done nothing to this point.

[ Edited by Esco on Mar 21, 2011 at 15:59:38 ]
I would not put it past the Vikings.
Originally posted by Chief:
I bet it is the Seahawks and I hope they get him, he is overhyped.

Bingo. -It makes the most sense since Carroll will continue to run a post-Holmgren 'Bill Walsh offense' a bit adjacent to Reid's in Philly. Also, Carroll has absolutely ZERO eye for talent when it comes to drafting 'raw' offensive positions, so Pete will continue to assemble his sloppy-seconds squad.

But who knows... even with that mediocre offense (but 'sound' system), Kolb could come in there and become the next Matt Hasselbeck within the next 2 years...
Originally posted by Esco:
Matt Cassel was trade for a 2nd rounder (plus Mike Vrabel) and he had more career starts than Kolb. I'm aware of the Pioli connection but I can't see justifying higher for a guy who has done nothing to this point.

/THREAD
Pass. He's not worth a 1st rounder.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

Bingo. -It makes the most sense since Carroll will continue to run a post-Holmgren 'Bill Walsh offense' a bit adjacent to Reid's in Philly. Also, Carroll has absolutely ZERO eye for talent when it comes to drafting 'raw' offensive positions, so Pete will continue to assemble his sloppy-seconds squad.

But who knows... even with that mediocre offense (but 'sound' system), Kolb could come in there and become the next Matt Hasselbeck within the next 2 years...

I have zero faith that Kolb will be anything more than a backup until he proves otherwise. All the footage of him playing looks mediocre to me, at this point he is nothing but an over-hyped QB to raise his trade value.
Originally posted by crabman82:

really? hes working for the seahawks, i hope his alcoholism gets worse and he acquires depression aswell

some things are more important than football, imo... just saying, ya know

If he goes to Seatle... I look for Hassleback to come the 49ers..

[ Edited by fakers23 on Mar 22, 2011 at 11:32:45 ]
Originally posted by fakers23:

If he goes to Seatle... I look for Hassleback to come the 49ers..

That would be terrible....He's a downgrade.