LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 655 users in the forums

Peyton Manning

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by vaden:
I'm not buying this but just the thought of Hasselbeck in a Niner uniform...

I'd rather just sign Alex. Hasselbeck can't make it through an entire season much less playoffs. This would be dumb... either Alex or Peyton... end story
THIS
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
no they gave tebow all day in the pocket

No, their OL was plenty questionable, I watched a lot of Denver games(in-the-closet Tebow fan) and he got himself out of a lot of sacks by using his feet. They've got good tackles but it was the interior rush that killed them throughout the year, like when they played the Patriots.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran

Originally posted by Muggins:

• SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
wtf ha ha
OMG

I liked the Jet fan crying on the bed. Fricking hilarious
That was brilliant. I love the Japanese =^_^=
he's gonna end up retiring
Originally posted by SoCal9ers:

I would like to see this. He should. He's risking his life's mobility after football. One good solid hit and that fused neck comes undone. Ain't no guarantee's that he'd be safe.

Originally posted by RYPTOUT:

I would like to see this. He should. He's risking his life's mobility after football. One good solid hit and that fused neck comes undone. Ain't no guarantee's that he'd be safe.

He just wants to feel wanted, but i'm sure his family is telling him to retire.
nobody wants to see him gets hurt and risk his future.. come on, Cards and Titans???
Originally posted by RYPTOUT:

He just wants to feel wanted, but i'm sure his family is telling him to retire.
nobody wants to see him gets hurt and risk his future.. come on, Cards and Titans???
LOL... Truth! The lack of chemistry coming into those teams... who already do not have a great Offensive line to protect him... will surely get him killed.
Originally posted by Rikimaru03:
That was brilliant. I love the Japanese =^_^=

That's Chinese. I didn't read the subtitles, but the animation alone is self-explanatory. LOL.
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by Muggins:

LMFAO
I wonder if Manning signed with the Titans, Hasselbeck would the odd man out. His cap hit would be $2 million for 2012 and 2013 each if he was cut.
Share 49ersWebzone