LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 270 users in the forums

Peyton Manning

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Bootlegger:
Really, the Titans are a favorite? Would think Peyton would want to get out of that division.

why? he owns it.
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Mike Klis‏ @MikeKlis
Make that visit with Manning has gone well so far. He and the Broncos will continue to meet Saturday morning. It's serious folks

http://twitter.com/#!/MikeKlis/status/178320919931006976

Wow, also heard he went to the Nuggets game with Fox & Elway. -Manning was supposed to be in Zona by the evening entertaining an offer from the Cards.

Elway will probably sabotage his airplane.

How pissed is elway. "I win 2 superbowls (ok, it was actually Terell Davis), and I am a legend here, and some banged up out-of-towner comes here and will make more than me in just one season than I did in my whole career!
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:
John Glennon ‏ @glennonsports
ESPN's Bill Polian calls Peyton competition dead heat between #Titans and Denver

I understand Denver from a financial stand point, but why would an immobile 36 year old guy with 3 neck surgeries want to play outside on grass in a cold weather city? Hits hurt a lot more in the cold. On the other hand 8-8 won that division last year, with the QB upgrade Denver would be set up for an easy play-off run guaranteeing a few home games. I know Peyton wants that 2nd ring more than anything. Considering that why wasn't he begging the 49ers to sign him, and offering to play for half price?
Originally posted by BobS:
I understand Denver from a financial stand point, but why would an immobile 36 year old guy with 3 neck surgeries want to play outside on grass in a cold weather city? Hits hurt a lot more in the cold. On the other hand 8-8 won that division last year, with the QB upgrade Denver would be set up for an easy play-off run guaranteeing a few home games. I know Peyton wants that 2nd ring more than anything. Considering that why wasn't he begging the 49ers to sign him, and offering to play for half price?

denvers o line is beast

Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by BobS:

denvers o line is beast

is it possible that their scheme with a mobile qb in Tebow made them look better
Originally posted by ads_2006:
is it possible that their scheme with a mobile qb in Tebow made them look better

no they gave tebow all day in the pocket
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by ads_2006:

no they gave tebow all day in the pocket

I thought teams didn't rush as hard because they wanted him in the pocket making Tebow throws.
Originally posted by Muggins:
I thought teams didn't rush as hard because they wanted him in the pocket making Tebow throws.

true

but the o line is still good id say its arounf packers level one of top 5 in nfl

Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

those photoshop photos look horrible
Which way does he go? Which way does he go??

http://blogs.nfl.com/2012/03/14/trading-cards-give-glimpse-of-peyton-mannings-future/
Condon's at it again, of course he wants his favorite client to go where he could get a SB ring the soonest and Alex Smith is caught in the middle of it, this is what's causing the delay of signing for both of his QBs as their agent.

He is shopping AS somewhere and holding off for possibility Manning would untimately end up with the 49ers.

Another twist to this story - the 49ers are really waiting to see if Manning would sign with the Titans, then sign Hasselbeck instead of AS.
/facepam
  • vaden
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ERSAM:
Condon's at it again, of course he wants his favorite client to go where he could get a SB ring the soonest and Alex Smith is caught in the middle of it, this is what's causing the delay of signing for both of his QBs as their agent.

He is shopping AS somewhere and holding off for possibility Manning would untimately end up with the 49ers.

Another twist to this story - the 49ers are really waiting to see if Manning would sign with the Titans, then sign Hasselbeck instead of AS.

I'm not buying this but just the thought of Hasselbeck in a Niner uniform...
Share 49ersWebzone