LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 260 users in the forums

Cards vs. Panthers - Who you want to win?

Shop 49ers game tickets

Cards vs. Panthers - Who you want to win?

Week 8, the Cards play Carolina. Who do you want to win?
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Being born in Arizona i hate them being in the NFC, so... Go cards!
It depends on Arizona record.
Its a win win situation.

Cards win, better draft pick.

Panthers win, game closer to winning division.

Cards winning has upside bc if the Cards win the division anyways and lose, it doesnt help us
I'd rather the Panthers not dump a top 10 pick on us. We don't exactly have the best luck there.
ill take the panthers, they dont look to be beating many teams, that pick will still be early and the cardinals will probably be in the mix for the division lead. im tired of worrying about the draft, i think our team is good enough to focus on the here and now. its been really depressing thinking about the draft halfway through september in recent years. besides, another top 10 pick is not the best for the salary cap. two first rounders is good but i dont think one win for the panthers will sway their pick that dramatically
Originally posted by Mike8016:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
ill take the panthers, they dont look to be beating many teams, that pick will still be early and the cardinals will probably be in the mix for the division lead. im tired of worrying about the draft, i think our team is good enough to focus on the here and now. its been really depressing thinking about the draft halfway through september in recent years. besides, another top 10 pick is not the best for the salary cap. two first rounders is good but i dont think one win for the panthers will sway their pick that dramatically

Well put.
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:

I want Carolina to win. Who cares about when Carolina's pick is next year. We're probably using that pick to trade up anyway.
Carolina. Their scheudule is brutal. We won't need them to lose this one to net us a top 15 pick.
[ Edited by SonocoNinerFan on Sep 20, 2009 at 7:24 AM ]

true, if we have at least a 3 game lead on the cards then i'm rooting for the cards
[ Edited by YuNGaCE on Sep 19, 2009 at 6:16 PM ]
Originally posted by pantstickle:
I'd rather the Panthers not dump a top 10 pick on us. We don't exactly have the best luck there.

you can always trade down for a mid-late 1st and extra picks in the later rounds
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Carolina. They're scheudule is brutal. We won't need them to lose this one to net us a top 15 pick.

I agree, unless of course Arizona is 0-6 and Carolina is 5-1 or something along those lines.
Share 49ersWebzone