There are 238 users in the forums

Madden curse in effect

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
and he pulled a lebron james

mofo just walked off

Boldin was pretty mad as well

I noticed that too. I was thinking he ran off kinda quick. It made me wonder if he normally does a prayer at midfield, and if he was bailing on that too.

Cardinals are NOT winning the West this year, and they know it.

They miss Haley already BIG TIME!
Originally posted by King49er:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
and he pulled a lebron james

mofo just walked off

Boldin was pretty mad as well

I noticed that too. I was thinking he ran off kinda quick. It made me wonder if he normally does a prayer at midfield, and if he was bailing on that too.

Cardinals are NOT winning the West this year, and they know it.

They miss Haley already BIG TIME!

''Hey , here's a guy..........named..Troy..Palamalou....who...isonthefrontcoverof Madden 2010 ha haaaha, who just got injured, but HEY! Who says cursesdon'texissthaaheehharrff?''
Polumalu reinjured the ankle
what about the other 50% of the curse?
Originally posted by 23zack80:
Originally posted by jdt84_2:
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
Troy P is a beast. He isn't dirty, just passionate and fearless. One of my favorite players.

if troy is dirty then ronnie was dirty, willis is dirty, hell any good defensive player is dirty.

Willis is not dirty at all, he isn't cutting peoples knees out from under them. I haven't seen many games from when Lott played so I couldn't tell you about him.

Troy P. is always shooting for people's knees. He went after Chris Johnson's knees on that 32 yard run when he was going out of bounds. He got Vernon Davis' knee two years ago when VD was having a good game against them. He is constantly going after people's knees and injuring them. If he wasn't so profittable, the NFL would be fining him left and right.

hmm i never saw this.

the NFL has already said they prefer you to go low rather than high. and they said it with the hines ward rule, you can not blindside a defender high, you have to go below the waist.

then you can not hit a defensless reciever. if you go high you run the risk of gettig a helmet to helmet hit by complete accident.
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:

I know I was about to say. Why is that Polamalu are the only one getting curse and not Fitz. I still have a feeling the madden curse will not fail. I have a feeling that it will happen in the last 4 games of the season especially when Fitz crosses the midfield and get hit by willis.
^^
He doesn't the need curse's help in that department.
Originally posted by nothing03:

I know I was about to say. Why is that Polamalu are the only one getting curse and not Fitz. I still have a feeling the madden curse will not fail. I have a feeling that it will happen in the last 4 games of the season especially when Fitz crosses the midfield and get hit by willis.

Fitz? -

At the hands of Patrick Willis. On MNF. In front of the entire nation.

Nothing serious or permanent, just a strain or sprain -- enough to send the Cards into a tailspin that causes them to lose out.

Nah lets just face it, Fitz dodged the Madden curse. THe gayass Cardinals luck into everything. Anyone see Dockett push his elbow into hasselbeck's throat and not get called for it? Or Deuce Lutui getting Harris thrown out of a game for flopping and s**t? They're dodging the super bowl loser curse too. These guys just luck into everything and it makes me sick.

• luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

Nah lets just face it, Fitz dodged the Madden curse. THe gayass Cardinals luck into everything. Anyone see Dockett push his elbow into hasselbeck's throat and not get called for it? Or Deuce Lutui getting Harris thrown out of a game for flopping and s**t? They're dodging the super bowl loser curse too. These guys just luck into everything and it makes me sick.

Harris did that all by himself by punching Lutui
Originally posted by luv49rs:

oh no he didn't:

Quote:
Cal from Chandler, Ariz., writes: Regarding your comments on the "Harris' hit on Lutui", you should listen to Fitz's comments on what Deuce Lutui was saying while he was on the ground. Pretty funny. It is at the 38:00 point in the audio link below. BTW, really enjoy your articles.

Mike Sando: Thanks, Cal. Very good link. I'll provide a partial transcript of the conversation involving pass-rusher Bertrand Berry and receiver Larry Fitzgerald, relating to Tommie Harris' punch against Lutui during the Cardinals' victory over the Bears in Week 9.

Berry: Let me just say this, the Academy Award goes to ... because if you notice, it was like a 2- or 3-second delay before he actually rolled over (supposedly in pain). A little gamesmanship went on.

Fitzgerald: It was so funny, Deuce was on the ground holding his face and he was like, 'Fitz, what is going on? Are they throwing him out?' It was hilarious.

Looks like I was on the right track when I suggested some of Harris' fine should go to establish Deuce Lutui Professional Wrestling School. As for the rest of this mailbag, it's heavy on 49ers-related questions. That wasn't my choice, but rather a reflection of what was new Friday night. I spend quite a bit of time discussing NFC West teams in the comments sections and on Facebook. Sometimes I get fewer mailbag items as a result.
http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post/_/id/9000/mailbag-no-question-lutui-was-faking

Harris shouldn't have punched him but it wasn't that bad and he got tossed for it. Lutui's a b***h.

here's what Dockett had to say about what he did to Hasselbeck:

Quote:
. Darnell Dockett, Cardinals DT. If the film doesn't lie, neither does the high-definition digital video. And it's pretty clear Fox cameras caught Dockett pressing his elbow into Matt Hasselbeck's throat following a second-quarter sack. Dockett denied bad intentions, but Seahawks coach Jim Mora expressed outrage, dragging down Dockett's stock at least temporarily. Dockett defended himself through his Twitter account, saying he would lose no sleep over the matter thanks to his king-sized bed and posh pad. Dockett also suggested stuff happens in football, implying that Mora wouldn't understand because he never played the game. Mora did play at the college level and he's been around the game his whole life.
http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest
These guys are just more and more hateable by the week. I don't see how anyone can like these punks.
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by luv49rs:

oh no he didn't:

Quote:
Cal from Chandler, Ariz., writes: Regarding your comments on the "Harris' hit on Lutui", you should listen to Fitz's comments on what Deuce Lutui was saying while he was on the ground. Pretty funny. It is at the 38:00 point in the audio link below. BTW, really enjoy your articles.

Mike Sando: Thanks, Cal. Very good link. I'll provide a partial transcript of the conversation involving pass-rusher Bertrand Berry and receiver Larry Fitzgerald, relating to Tommie Harris' punch against Lutui during the Cardinals' victory over the Bears in Week 9.

Berry: Let me just say this, the Academy Award goes to ... because if you notice, it was like a 2- or 3-second delay before he actually rolled over (supposedly in pain). A little gamesmanship went on.

Fitzgerald: It was so funny, Deuce was on the ground holding his face and he was like, 'Fitz, what is going on? Are they throwing him out?' It was hilarious.

Looks like I was on the right track when I suggested some of Harris' fine should go to establish Deuce Lutui Professional Wrestling School. As for the rest of this mailbag, it's heavy on 49ers-related questions. That wasn't my choice, but rather a reflection of what was new Friday night. I spend quite a bit of time discussing NFC West teams in the comments sections and on Facebook. Sometimes I get fewer mailbag items as a result.
http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post/_/id/9000/mailbag-no-question-lutui-was-faking

Harris shouldn't have punched him but it wasn't that bad and he got tossed for it. Lutui's a b***h.

here's what Dockett had to say about what he did to Hasselbeck:

Quote:
. Darnell Dockett, Cardinals DT. If the film doesn't lie, neither does the high-definition digital video. And it's pretty clear Fox cameras caught Dockett pressing his elbow into Matt Hasselbeck's throat following a second-quarter sack. Dockett denied bad intentions, but Seahawks coach Jim Mora expressed outrage, dragging down Dockett's stock at least temporarily. Dockett defended himself through his Twitter account, saying he would lose no sleep over the matter thanks to his king-sized bed and posh pad. Dockett also suggested stuff happens in football, implying that Mora wouldn't understand because he never played the game. Mora did play at the college level and he's been around the game his whole life.
http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest
These guys are just more and more hateable by the week. I don't see how anyone can like these punks.

"Harris shouldn't have punched him"

There's your answer lol
Yeah but a different bears DL punched Chilo in the chest on Thursday and he didn't flop or make a big deal so nothing happened. Sorry but that's cheap, dude's rolling on the floor like his legs got ran over by a tank and he's not even hurt at all. I don't see how you can support hard core flopping, and these guys are all about flopping and getting calls. They're the freaking cardinals, I don't see how anybody can like these jackasses.
I don't see how that Cards can be one of the healthiest teams. Seems like none of those clowns ever get hurt.

Not that i hope for players to get hurt... but...
Share 49ersWebzone