LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 261 users in the forums

Madden curse in effect

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by nothing03:
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
what about the other 50% of the curse?

I know I was about to say. Why is that Polamalu are the only one getting curse and not Fitz. I still have a feeling the madden curse will not fail. I have a feeling that it will happen in the last 4 games of the season especially when Fitz crosses the midfield and get hit by willis.

Nah lets just face it, Fitz dodged the Madden curse. THe gayass Cardinals luck into everything. Anyone see Dockett push his elbow into hasselbeck's throat and not get called for it? Or Deuce Lutui getting Harris thrown out of a game for flopping and s**t? They're dodging the super bowl loser curse too. These guys just luck into everything and it makes me sick.
Don't worry guys the tards reign of terror is almost over. Warner is almost 40 and he will hit his wall anytime now in the next few years. After Warner they got nothing. All they got is the wannabe celebrity QB they got.
Dom

I know I was about to say. Why is that Polamalu are the only one getting curse and not Fitz. I still have a feeling the madden curse will not fail. I have a feeling that it will happen in the last 4 games of the season especially when Fitz crosses the midfield and get hit by willis.

Nah lets just face it, Fitz dodged the Madden curse. THe gayass Cardinals luck into everything. Anyone see Dockett push his elbow into hasselbeck's throat and not get called for it? Or Deuce Lutui getting Harris thrown out of a game for flopping and s**t? They're dodging the super bowl loser curse too. These guys just luck into everything and it makes me sick.
Don't worry guys the tards reign of terror is almost over. Warner is almost 40 and he will hit his wall anytime now in the next few years. After Warner they got nothing. All they got is the wannabe celebrity QB they got.
Dom

no kidding.... cards D is DIRTY.

this is proof KARMA that karma isn't real.
[ Edited by 49erfeeeever808 on Nov 18, 2009 at 12:08 AM ]

Dom

when does KARMA they're proof that karma isn't real.

It will eventually caught up to them don't worry. I can assure you for once that they won't win a SB anytime soon and I doubt they would be able to match the five rings we got. They are my most hated team more than the Cowgirls, Lambs, and the Chickens.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran

Dom

It will eventually caught up to them don't worry. I can assure you for once that they won't win a SB anytime soon and I doubt they would be able to match the five rings we got. They are my most hated team more than the Cowgirls, Lambs, and the Chickens.

I almost never wish injury upon anyone but i would love to see Dockett blow out both his knees
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:

Dom

I almost never wish injury upon anyone but i would love to see Dockett blow out both his knees

I wouldnt mind if that whole team went over a cliff in their travel bus
Tim Hasselbeck says Darnell Dockett is a bad guy: http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post/_/id/9331/tim-hasselbeck-sounds-off-on-dockett

I agree, and have hated Dockett for a while now.
Tim Hasselbeck says Darnell Dockett is a bad guy: http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post/_/id/9331/tim-hasselbeck-sounds-off-on-dockett

I agree, and have hated Dockett for a while now.

both of them can f**k off
i hope willis never makes the cover.
New year.New victim.

We all know who got it last year lol

This year ,it starts off not with a whimper.............
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
New year.New victim.

?

Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
New year.New victim.

?

...but with a bang!....firecrackers!... Last year the Seahawks were on the cover....worst offensive play call ever?!..
New year.New victim.

making it to the super bowl is being cursed? lol ok
I have a feeling that there was a yr delay on last yrs cover boy. Something tells me Dick Sherman will be hurting alot this season.

Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
I have a feeling that there was a yr delay on last yrs cover boy. Something tells me Dick Sherman will be hurting alot this season.

Naw man.
It's timing couldn't have been better.

i found my madden 08 with Vince Young on the cover lol
Share 49ersWebzone