Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
They'd better not put little on it

You know damn well it's gonna be Mahomes or Barkley
yep.

[ Edited by TonyStarks on Apr 26, 2019 at 7:54 AM ]
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

Lol
Antonio Brown is sooo totally f**ked now. His QB is 'proven' glass, and Gruden's system is going to lower his production. Dude's career is gonna disappear faster than a 35 year old woman working a P.F. Chang's grill.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Antonio Brown is sooo totally f**ked now. His QB is 'proven' glass, and Gruden's system is going to lower his production. Dude's career is gonna disappear faster than a 35 year old woman working a P.F. Chang's grill.

When you are questioned by Larry Fitzgerald you know you probably f**ked up lol

Originally posted by Cisco0623:

I dont even know why people still eat at PF Changs. s**t is just Chinese food on nicer plates.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

I dont even know why people still eat at PF Changs. s**t is just Chinese food on nicer plates.

im with you on this, I haven't ate there myself, but some of the dishes doesnt even look appealing.
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

im with you on this, I haven't ate there myself, but some of the dishes doesnt even look appealing.

Why would anyone eat at PF Changs with plenty of good Chinese food in the Bay?
Share 49erswebzone