• Veteran
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Originally posted by tn9er:
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Originally posted by Angryninerfan:
Originally posted by KRS-1:
http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Wilson-Patriots-trade-Richard-Seymour-to-Raiders.html

f**kING WOW. Great f**king move by Oakland, Seymour and Ellis should certainly help that front 7 vs both the run and pass.

You're not taking into account that Seymore is in the last year of his contract, which means that the Patriots can get Seymore back next year after he realizes that "the grass isn't always greener on the other side".

He has another year under contract.

Thats what I said ......

According to NFL.com his contract is up this year.

The highlighted portion of my post reads "Seymore is in the last year of his contract".
Isn't that saying the samething?????

Somewhere things got mixed up. Someone replied he has another year under contract, and you replied that's what I said. Well he doesn't have another year. This is his final year.

I don't think it matters. I doubt Oakland made the trade unless it was confident it could get a long term deal done.

AHHH, your right, there's a newb in the middle of this mess isn't there..

I thought you were quoting me !!!
this trade is a blessing for us, Seymour will realize how great California is, but realize he hates the Raiders, so he will sign with us
Originally posted by valrod33:
this trade is a blessing for us, Seymour will realize how great California is, but realize he hates the Raiders, so he will sign with us

i like the way you think.
man these teams do a lot of business together......it's funny how one is on top and the others on the bottom.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
The Patriots fanbase is split on this.
i will seriously question myself if i was a raiders fan. but speaking of seymour i cant f**king believe i saw seymour here in columbia, sc this past summer at a qdobas which is a mexican grill and didnt say s**t. i kept looking at him like saying to myself why does this guy look so familiar and he kept looking back as he was expecting me to say something but he didnt look like pissed off or a d**k about it he seemed cool. i thought he was gonna be bigger he still had size on him but hes smaller than i thought comparing watching him on tv.
Originally posted by 49erWill:
Originally posted by crzy:
First round picks mostly bust anyways. Seymour is a sure thing.

Very true.

I think if the raiders can re-sign him its a great trade for the OAK.

But if they cant its a horrible trade.

Randy Moss Trade part 2. If they can't ink him he will go back to ne.
Originally posted by Angryninerfan:
Originally posted by KRS-1:
http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Wilson-Patriots-trade-Richard-Seymour-to-Raiders.html

f**kING WOW. Great f**king move by Oakland, Seymour and Ellis should certainly help that front 7 vs both the run and pass.

You're not taking into account that Seymore is in the last year of his contract, which means that the Patriots can get Seymore back next year after he realizes that "the grass isn't always greener on the other side".

He has another year under contract.

Thats what I said ......

Actually, this is his contract year.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Seymour will stay in Oakland, he won't get the same money elsewhere. The Raiders tend to overpay their players, just ask Tommy Kelly and DHB.
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
i will seriously question myself if i was a raiders fan. but speaking of seymour i cant f**king believe i saw seymour here in columbia, sc this past summer at a qdobas which is a mexican grill and didnt say s**t. i kept looking at him like saying to myself why does this guy look so familiar and he kept looking back as he was expecting me to say something but he didnt look like pissed off or a d**k about it he seemed cool. i thought he was gonna be bigger he still had size on him but hes smaller than i thought comparing watching him on tv.

He must have thought you weren't bing a dick by walking up to him why he was having dinner. You can always tell your kids you made eye contact with seymour from across the bar.

Seymour will stay in Oakland, he won't get the same money elsewhere. The Raiders tend to overpay their players, just ask Tommy Kelly and DHB.

Or any one of the free agents they signed last year and cut.
The Patriots fanbase is split on this.

It was either Seymour or Wilfork, both want to be shown some money.
Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

He must have thought you weren't bing a dick by walking up to him why he was having dinner. You can always tell your kids you made eye contact with seymour from across the bar.

he was taking his stuff to go, he was just waiting to get his food at the register and my quiet timid ass didnt at least say whats up and i was right next to him. oh well maybe next off season
how do the pats always do this it just pisses me off....they can proly make banta cain look good in the preseason and get a 2nd or 4th for him lol there front office is really good some how
NE gets a sure top 5 pick for an aging player. NE owns the league once again. How do they do it?

Share 49ersWebzone