LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 192 users in the forums

The Denver Broncos have suspended wide receiver Brandon Marshall for conduct det

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
Marshall is a royal piece of s**t

Marshall was charged with retail theft, a misdemeanor, after trying to return a stolen set of bed sheets, valued at $19.99, to a Burlington Coat Factory

That picture was taken Thursday.
Douche

Looks like Marshall and Crabtree to me
i'd take him. not for anything high but id throw a pick or two at denver for him. if we agree to a deal for him he will perform, he's one of the best WR's in the game and he's young. everyone on here that wants a bunch of alter boys on their team like mike nolan will not see winning football if this happens. its great to have some character guys but you need people with attitude too. Marshall is just unhappy with his contract, if they paid him like a top 5 wideout, which he is, they wouldnt have this problem. Josh McDouchebag is quickly destroying the broncos before they even play one regular season game with him as the head coach. sending away a young franchise QB for guys like Orton? trying to get rid of an elite WR? and we thought nolan was bad. Shanahan is probably laughing his ass off at this mess.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Anyone remember how big of a cancer Randy Moss was in Oakland. He would jog routes during games, not during practice.

A lot of the time, one team's headcase is another team's treasure.

With guys like Gore, Willis, and Singletary here, Brandon Marshall would be very successful in San Francisco.
Originally posted by crzy:
Anyone remember how big of a cancer Randy Moss was in Oakland. He would jog routes during games, not during practice.

A lot of the time, one team's headcase is another team's treasure.

With guys like Gore, Willis, and Singletary here, Brandon Marshall would be very successful in San Francisco.

While I don't agree with his antics, I do think he is one of the top WR's in the game. If he got a new contract, I don't think you would have a problem with him at all. I'd take him.
Originally posted by pwilly52:
Haha he would just knock the ball down.

he's switching position thats why..... he's now a CB...
We lost Garcia and Owens in the same offseason right? NFL live said no team has ever lost a pro bowl quarterback and wide reciever in the same season. The Broncos are starting to look like the 9ers. And they have Nolan.
Brandon Marshall has been benched for the Chiefs game. Just saw this on espn sports ticker. Something about Marshall being hesitant to play because of a hamstring injury. I thought these guys were cool with each other.

Originally posted by pelos21:
Brandon Marshall has been benched for the Chiefs game. Just saw this on espn sports ticker. Something about Marshall being hesitant to play because of a hamstring injury. I thought these guys were cool with each other.

That marriage is just about over in denver! I bet he goes to Oakland!
I dont get it though, your in contention for the playoffs. You need your best offensive weapon out there. I think this is a bad time for Mcdaniels to prove a point. Oh well, lets see how this plays out.
I dont get it though, your in contention for the playoffs. You need your best offensive weapon out there. I think this is a bad time for Mcdaniels to prove a point. Oh well, lets see how this plays out.

If you get cancer you get it cut out as soon as you can. Doesnt matter what you have going on in your life.

Scratch underneath the surface
Wow.

"There's a lot of players that play with things that are more difficult to play with than what he has," said McDaniels.

Tight end Tony Scheffler also has been told he will not dress Sunday against the Chiefs, in his case because of his attitude.

Marshall seemed surprised Friday to learn McDaniels said he was not playing for reasons other than the injured hamstring.

"I don't think coach ever played in the NFL, so for my hamstring to be feeling the way it felt, it's tough for me to go out there and expect to play at a high level," Marshall said. "So, I have battled through a lot of injuries before. I played last year with a tear in my hip, so I don't think my toughness is in question here.

"I just have got to do my best to get back to 100 percent, and hopefully things fall into place where it should be and hopefully we'll get into the playoffs and I'll be there with my teammates."

----------------
McDaniels is a fool for saying that.
[ Edited by Hornblower on Jan 1, 2010 at 12:28 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone