There are 235 users in the forums

The Denver Broncos have suspended wide receiver Brandon Marshall for conduct det

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by pwilly52:
Haha he would just knock the ball down.

That was pretty hilarious
Should have been suspended by the league for being a woman beater

piece of s**t

The video is funny though
So, the Broncos have suspended him for conduct detrimental to the team; well, that’s not someone I want on our team.
Originally posted by TheChozen:
Originally posted by bigfan:
He was suspended for the rest of the preseason.. he told ESPN that bowlen told him in the off-season that they would trade him..but bowlen has always stayed out of personnel in the past. He isnt missing any major money by missing the rest of the pre season, but miss a few in the regular season and that hits hard.

Marshall suspended

Where did you see it was for the rest of preseason? According to NFL.com, the Broncos didn't say how long it would last.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4428598

The Denver Broncos have suspended Brandon Marshall for the rest of the preseason for insubordination.
Originally posted by cubanb:
This is what he did in practice a couple days ago

What a big baby. He's a woman beater and also was the reason why Darrent Williams, his former team mate, got shot. He was spraying champainge onto some guys who didn't like that.

You would think that after all that he would appreciate the game more. However, his actions on and off the field are indicative of his personality. He was acting like a big baby during that practice. He needs to grow up.

Also the coach Mcdaniels sounds like a real prick. He looks like a p***y version of John Gruden.
f**k marshall. for a while he would have traded crabme for him but the guy is a straight up douche, i dont want him to ever be a 49er.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Every single one of you would cheer for him if he scored a touchdown in a 49er uniform.
Originally posted by crzy:
Every single one of you would cheer for him if he scored a touchdown in a 49er uniform.

wrong i refuse to cheer any Bronco former or current, even if they are on our team.

If he were to score a Td as a member of the 49ers i would cheer the great pass that Shaun Hill would have thrown to him
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by valrod33:

wrong i refuse to cheer any Bronco former or current, even if they are on our team.

If he were to score a Td as a member of the 49ers i would cheer the great pass that Shaun Hill would have thrown to him

Sure
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

What a big baby. He's a woman beater and also was the reason why Darrent Williams, his former team mate, got shot. He was spraying champainge onto some guys who didn't like that.

You would think that after all that he would appreciate the game more. However, his actions on and off the field are indicative of his personality. He was acting like a big baby during that practice. He needs to grow up.

Also the coach Mcdaniels sounds like a real prick. He looks like a p***y version of John Gruden.

That was Javon Walker not Marshall. And Williams was the guy at the club goign overboard not just Walker.

Originally posted by valrod33:

Sure

Im serious i hate the Broncos they are my most hated team, slightly ahead of the cowboys.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
If the Broncos simply paid Brandon Marshall what he was worth, none of this would have happened.

He's childish, obviously. But he deserves to be paid.
[ Edited by crzy on Aug 28, 2009 at 9:32 AM ]

yea i will support anyone on the 9ers until they give me a good reason to do otherwise. but do i WANT him here in the first place, hell no. he is a douchebag and hes basically s**tting on all his teammates because hes a self centered spoiled brat who only cares about his checkbook.
2nd round pick for marshall
do it
only if we sign for long term though
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

You're right that he's being a baby, but to say that he's the reason Williams was shot is just ignorant. No one caused those idiots to pull up next to their limo and open fire. They were just sorryass gangsters, who happen to be a discrace to society.
Share 49ersWebzone