There are 243 users in the forums

Plaxico Burress agrees to 2-year prison term

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Twister68
  • Info N/A
I think that 2 years in prison isn't so much for being one of the most stupid individuals in the modern history.

SI story
[ Edited by Twister68 on Aug 20, 2009 at 8:01 AM ]
Burn!
It's gotta suck to get 2 years in prison for shooting yourself in the leg.
WHAT IS WRONG WITH OUR JUDICIAL SYSTEM, A MAN IS ABOVE THE LEGAL LIMIT AND HAVE MARIJUANA IN HIS SYSTEM AND DRIVES A CAR INTO & KILLS ANOTHER HUMAN THAT =24 DAYS IN JAIL, THEN A MAN SHOOTS HIMSELF AND GETS 2 YEARS........ im not even gona touch on the vick perspective. this is just unbelievable. please let it be noted that i am not defended Plaxico he deserves the sentence but, you must stop and laugh about how wrong things are.
[ Edited by FederalAgent49 on Aug 20, 2009 at 8:14 AM ]
Ridiculous. He didn't hurt anybody and is being treated like a thug or something.

Man, do we live in some f**ked up times or what?
I’m a prosecutor, and I even think that is way to much time.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pantstickle:
Burn!

How the legal system can be swayed so much by politicians. He's getting two years because the DA was influenced by comments made by the Major, was it?

Bulls**t!!
he deserves this he was wearing sweatpants at a club people, he should get at least 5 years just for that alone
Originally posted by FederalAgent49:
WHAT IS WRONG WITH OUR JUDICIAL SYSTEM, A MAN IS ABOVE THE LEGAL LIMIT AND HAVE MARIJUANA IN HIS SYSTEM AND DRIVES A CAR INTO & KILLS ANOTHER HUMAN THAT =24 DAYS IN JAIL, THEN A MAN SHOOTS HIMSELF AND GETS 2 YEARS........ im not even gona touch on the vick perspective. this is just unbelievable. please let it be noted that i am not defended Plaxico he deserves the sentence but, you must stop and laugh about how wrong things are.

Great points; I totally agree.

Originally posted by jta854:
I’m a prosecutor, and I even think that is way to much time.

Yea his celebrity killed him in ths case. B/c the mayor wanted to make sure to send a message to all his voters that being rich won't get you out of trouble. When in reality if Plaxico was the guy next door he would have served about 6 to 12 months at the most for this charge.

Originally posted by valrod33:
he deserves this he was wearing sweatpants at a club people, he should get at least 5 years just for that alone

I agree
  • evil
  • Veteran

Just because they found traces of marijuana in his system does not mean he smoked it the night he killed the dude. We can't assume that, but we do know for sure he was over the legal limit for alcohol.
Originally posted by KRS-1:

Just because they found traces of marijuana in his system does not mean he smoked it the night he killed the dude. We can't assume that, but we do know for sure he was over the legal limit for alcohol.

Doesn't matter, with the alcohol alone that will land any of us AT LEAST 6 years and that's the minimum..
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb

lol and marshall doesn't get anything for beating two women

f**k the system
Share 49ersWebzone