LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 342 users in the forums

Brett Favre signs with Vikings

Shop 49ers game tickets
GO AWAY BRETT! FOR f**kS SAKE!

his legacy is tainted with all this crybaby s**t he's pulled. i have lost a lot of respect for him as a player.

but, the vikes = AP, Percy Harvin, Chester Taylor, O-Line, D-Line, Good CBs, Berrian?? adding brett favre makes them a lock for the favorite of NFC North.
  • VDSF
  • Veteran

Yeah after what nick barnett said i'd be scared come week 4 vs the packers
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
The only thing that pisses me off about all of this is how ESPN is totally sucking the vikings dick now. It went from "The vikings will be good but are going to struggle" to "The vikings are the team to beat! Superbowl for sure!"

An SI writer actually has an article that I think is much more accurate than any of the butt kissing writers out there.

Link to Article - Why the Vikings are still in trouble
Originally posted by Janitor:
The only thing that pisses me off about all of this is how ESPN is totally sucking the vikings dick now. It went from "The vikings will be good but are going to struggle" to "The vikings are the team to beat! Superbowl for sure!"

An SI writer actually has an article that I think is much more accurate than any of the butt kissing writers out there.

Link to Article - Why the Vikings are still in trouble

Yeah, but remember when he took the Jets to the Super Bowl last year?!
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Still can't believe he tossed his little girl under the bus like that...
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Esco:

Like how ? Esplain please...I missed that.
  • Twister68
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by elbolitas49ers:
I live in sw minnesota and everybody here hates the idea of farve playing for the vikequees.

I hope there is someone who can spell his name right. You can't.
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Originally posted by Esco:

Like how ? Esplain please...I missed that.

He said that he asked his daughter a few weeks ago what he should do and she said I don’t know daddy do what you want. So after he “retired” he said that she broke down crying and said she wanted to see him win one more Super Bowl. He asked her why didn’t she tell him that before and she said she didn’t want to influence his decision. He basically said he’s doing it for her and not owning up to being indecisive or egotistical or whatever his real motive is.
yes

oops wrong thread

IGNORE WHAT IM WRITING IN ALL CAPS BOLD ITALICS DO NOT READ THIS I REPEAT DONT READ THIS IF YOU READ THIS YOU WILL GET BANNED
[ Edited by valrod33 on Aug 19, 2009 at 10:19 AM ]
Favre is only soiling what's left of his reputation, that's it.

Originally posted by valrod33:
yes

oops wrong thread

IGNORE WHAT IM WRITING IN ALL CAPS BOLD ITALICS DO NOT READ THIS I REPEAT DONT READ THIS IF YOU READ THIS YOU WILL GET BANNED

Oh no!!! Its too late - I already read it. What should I do?
Originally posted by Overkill:
Originally posted by valrod33:
yes

oops wrong thread

Oh no!!! Its too late - I already read it. What should I do?

stop drop and roll asap
Lol Packers fans are pissed
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Lol Packers fans are pissed

Why they got a fine young qb. Farve is old there qb is his kids age.
If Brett doesn't win the superbowl the owner fires everyone when he retires. if he does the coaching staff signs an extension to find a qb because farve will retire again either way.
Share 49ersWebzone