LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 264 users in the forums

Raiders Getting Off to a Great Start

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by babyshaq90:
i think its a good idea.
never bad to bursh back up on the basics.
only if we employed such things when kwame was here....

Lol we don't need to worry bout that no more kwami is a raider oh oh oh the irony lmao
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Cheeszus, Khalif Barnes out 6-8 weeks. Now they sign a OT that hasn't started in nearly two years in Seth Wand.
Originally posted by King49er:
Originally posted by Redeemer:
"Heyward-Bey dropped four passes on Monday in Oakland’s first full-contact practice, one day after dropping a trio of throws as owner Al Davis looked on." lol

Wait a second, since they are not even throwing the ball, is he dropping imaginary balls?

Not good!
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Cheeszus, Khalif Barnes out 6-8 weeks. Now they sign a OT that hasn't started in nearly two years in Seth Wand.

Yeah broke his ankle, while lined up on the right side at that. Wand will provide competition for the back up spot/s.

And they rather have Seth Wand than bringing back Kwame Harris.
the thread name alone already made me laugh..
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by fanmusclecars:

And they rather have Seth Wand than bringing back Kwame Harris.

Exactly what I was thinking, at least he stays healthy....although that's not saying much.

They're better off signing a undrafted rookie free agent.
word is Russell showed up to camp pushing 300.. and no, not the chrysler
  • DJD
  • Veteran

I may be wrong but I think the raiders CUT Kwame already.
  • DJD
  • Veteran
Yes they did cut him.
Kwame's Wiki page

Wow his time with the niners was such a nightmare that it isn't even mentioned in Wikipedia man oh man that is just ruff. The worst part is Kwame is such a friendly nice guy. Makes me feel bad for picking on him, especially now that he isn't costing us games.

LOL at Raider fans.
Share 49ersWebzone