Originally posted by teeohh:
my guess from that is crabtree will get 18 million guaranteed

20-21
Originally posted by Carney16:
my guess from that is crabtree will get 18 million guaranteed

20-21

yeah you're probably more right
Crabtree could get a lot of money for someone who won't the see the field. Bruce, Morgan, Jones, and Hill are all ahead of him on the depth chart. This could be the depth chart if he misses a lot of camp.
#13 Brian Orakpo- Signed
#24 Peria Jerry- Signed
#26 Clay Matthews- 5 years, $13.3 M

* Also I heard somewhere (can't remember which network) Jason Smith's deals was for $33 M guaranteed!

[ Edited by PTulini on Jul 30, 2009 at 22:54:58 ]
Originally posted by PTulini:
#13 Brian Orakpo- Signed
#24 Peria Jerry- Signed
#26 Clay Matthews- 5 years, $13.3 M

Updated

-9fA
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Chief:
This is retarded how much these people are making for doing nothing.

I wouldn't say that. They were playin' college football without getting paid. I understand they got scholarships and all, but NCAA was making billions off these guys, so I wouldn't say they didn't do nothing.

I do agree that there needs to be a rookie scale, 60 million or 28 million is ridiculous money.
Freeman and the Buccaneers agreed to terms on a five-year, $36 million deal. The contract includes $10.245 million in guaranteed money.,

link

• evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:
Originally posted by KRS-1:

And will you be back in the near future for Jerry's HOF induction(hopefully the HOF game too)/chance to hang with Ang, myself a few others possibly ?

That would be kickass, but, realistically, probably not. That step-family has been ex-step-family for a decade now.

That does not mean you can't come down and enjoy THAT weekend with us and likely some other mid-west & east coast WZ'ers!
Originally posted by 49ers1:
Originally posted by fanmusclecars:
What a great draft pick by Ozzie Newsome.

As a player, I've always considered Ozzie one of my favorite non-9ers, and watching him succeed in the front office is all good, IMO.

That being said, F**K the Ravens/Modell for ditching Cleveland.

do u live in the area?

I've been to Ohio more than any state not named Cali and Nevada. I had tons of step-family in Cleveland and went every other year (starting in '83) for a decade and a 1/2. As a result I've always had a soft-spot for the Browns and Tribe.

Also, my only non-9er football jersey is this one...

I remember spending time in a suburb of Cleveland during the late 60s when the Cuyahogo (sic) river was on fire. See what you missed by showing up in the 80s?
updates?
  • wshaheen321
  • Info N/A
updates?

Cushing, Harvin, Nicks, Britt, Wells

Link: http://www.nfl.com/draft/story?id=09000d5d810d9ec2&template=with-video-with-comments&confirm=true
Originally posted by wshaheen321:
updates?

Cushing, Harvin, Nicks, Britt, Wells

Link: http://www.nfl.com/draft/story?id=09000d5d810d9ec2&template=with-video-with-comments&confirm=true

looks like vontae followed his brothers advice
Share 49ersWebzone