There are 97 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The Official Oakland Raiders Suck Thread

Originally posted by teeohh:
Originally posted by Slash49:
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
sucks...

they have 3 great RBs if it makes u feel better

Fargas = Good

Bush = Good

McGarbage = OK

I wouldn't call them great though.

mcfadden was hurt last season, and he didn't look like garbage against dallas

who knows, i hope he does well he's on my webzone fantasy team

YOUR DOOMED!!!!

  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 31,109
The Raiders' passing offense was "destroyed" by the 49ers' defense at their scrimmage Tuesday, with JaMarcus Russell throwing three interceptions.
"It’s not the end of the world," said Oakland's supposed leader. "If it is, then show me." Two of the picks were in the red zone. He's without top receiver Chaz Schilens, but Russell had better get use to it. Good quarterbacks can cope with losing a weapon here or there.
Source: Oakland Tribune
Related: 49ers

  • Dino
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 21,895
Originally posted by Kolohe:
The Raiders' passing offense was "destroyed" by the 49ers' defense at their scrimmage Tuesday, with JaMarcus Russell throwing three interceptions.
"It’s not the end of the world," said Oakland's supposed leader. "If it is, then show me." Two of the picks were in the red zone. He's without top receiver Chaz Schilens, but Russell had better get use to it. Good quarterbacks can cope with losing a weapon here or there.
Source: Oakland Tribune
Related: 49ers


hahahahaha! i love it
Originally posted by Kolohe:
The Raiders' passing offense was "destroyed" by the 49ers' defense at their scrimmage Tuesday, with JaMarcus Russell throwing three interceptions.
"It’s not the end of the world," said Oakland's supposed leader. "If it is, then show me." Two of the picks were in the red zone. He's without top receiver Chaz Schilens, but Russell had better get use to it. Good quarterbacks can cope with losing a weapon here or there.
Source: Oakland Tribune
Related: 49ers


who gives a f**k. we're without crabtree who's 10x better than schilens
Well, just heard from that raider fan again and he said that guy that got his ARSE wooped is gonna talk today. Raiders betta pray that he says it wasn't cable.
we're gonna beat them bad this weekend
Originally posted by XAnGeLicDiAbLoX:
Well, just heard from that raider fan again and he said that guy that got his ARSE wooped is gonna talk today. Raiders betta pray that he says it wasn't cable.

too late, he ratted Cable out and I would assume the NFL will launch an investigation.
ha ha Raiders suck
The one Raider who I thought had a pretty good game was their TE #83 Brandon Myers. He made some good plays. He had four catches for 75 yards with an 18.8 yard average and a touchdown. Otherwise, they didn't look too good last night.
Lol Raider fans are saying DHB doesn't get any catches because every team double covers him lmao
so can we slap the official tag on this thread or what
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Lol Raider fans are saying DHB doesn't get any catches because every team double covers him lmao

lmao

well isn't he their number 1 receiver?
  • mod
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 28,935
Originally posted by teeohh:
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Lol Raider fans are saying DHB doesn't get any catches because every team double covers him lmao

lmao

well isn't he their number 1 receiver?

He's just not that good... i'd bet money Chaz Schilens, Zach Miller and Louis Murphy will have more yards.
JaMarcus Russell looks better this year.....he seems to be developing better than other 1st overall picks.

we'll see how the season plays out.... but the Raiders are fortune to be in a Division where the Broncos are very beatable....the Chiefs are still questionable.....and the Chargers....haha...well, you just never know with them.
[ Edited by Afrikan on Aug 24, 2009 at 10:00 AM ]
Originally posted by Afrikan:
JaMarcus Russell looks better this year.....he seems to be developing better than other 1st overall picks.

we'll see how the season plays out.... but the Raiders are fortune to be in a Division where the Broncos are very beatable....the Chiefs are still questionable.....and the Chargers....haha...well, you just never know with them.

russell > smith

that's for damn sure.. as much as i hate to say it

f*ck the raiders tho