There are 211 users in the forums

The Official Las Vegas Raiders Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
There was a fan poll on NFL Network last night on who would have more wins next season Niners or Raiders. 55% said Raiders. I love how everyone thinks this team is doomed. Can't wait to prove everyone wrong.

A lot of people don't watch football. All they do is follow story lines.

I have a feeling the 9ers are going to surprise a lot of peeps next year.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
There was a fan poll on NFL Network last night on who would have more wins next season Niners or Raiders. 55% said Raiders. I love how everyone thinks this team is doomed. Can't wait to prove everyone wrong.

we have only to set the time and the date of the funeral
good luck to crabtree.
Too bad Crab never lived up to the hype. He was awesome in 2012 tho. The achilles injury really screwed him up. That and Boldin took his go-to WR role.

I wish him well, he was a pretty cool dude. I think he's a good fit there with Carr and their WCO.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Too bad Crab never lived up to the hype. He was awesome in 2012 tho. The achilles injury really screwed him up. That and Boldin took his go-to WR role.

I wish him well, he was a pretty cool dude. I think he's a good fit there with Carr and their WCO.

I agree. This is the best sit. he could hope for considering the Niners were his 33rd team choice. I wish him good luck.
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Jones + Crabtree + Cooper/White is a respectable WR unit for Derek Carr.
They're still going to suck with Crabtree
Crabs will do well up I680
Originally posted by fister30:

Good...cause they play off 880

Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by fister30:

Good...cause they play off 880

Lmao
Does anyone know if hits the incentive, does our comp pick go up?
Thank God they signed that bust!
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
He'll never live down Dick Sperman's post game rant after the '13 NFCC. The only thing I can think of more humiliating was when Evolution turned on Randy Orton.
Crabtree is a niffy 3rd down receiver, who fold up in the end zone, and lacks break away speed, I hope the Raiders paid a lot for him!
Share 49ersWebzone