LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 249 users in the forums

The Official Las Vegas Raiders Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
JH, Crabs and Kaep could've all been Raiders in the alternate, evil Spock universe....
I think our rivalry with them has drastically diminished in the last year or so. I would say the Niners top rival without question is the Seattle. After that we have Oak, Arz, and Dallas. Maybe throw the Saints in there as well
Lowell Cohen, who everyone around here loves to hate, sure ripped the Raiders a new one in his latest article. Basically, he calls Mark Davis a "twit."

http://www.pressdemocrat.com/article/20130602/SPORTS/130609930/0/FRONTPAGE
Again, the raiders are my surprise team in the nfl. I say they go 8-8
So awesome to find out the Raiders really wanted Kaepernick and Davis blew his stack when the Niners picked him. Eat it, Raiders. And, how lucky for Kaepernick. Jeez, he could have been over there in that mad house and instead, he's hanging with Harbaugh.
Originally posted by GNielsen:
So awesome to find out the Raiders really wanted Kaepernick and Davis blew his stack when the Niners picked him. Eat it, Raiders. And, how lucky for Kaepernick. Jeez, he could have been over there in that mad house and instead, he's hanging with Harbaugh.

LOL! Raiders
Everything happens for a reason. It was Kaepernick's fate to play for the Niners. Also Baalke and Harbaugh do not tip their hat to who they are going to draft, unlike some teams.
Originally posted by Wrathman:

LOL! Raiders
Everything happens for a reason. It was Kaepernick's fate to play for the Niners. Also Baalke and Harbaugh do not tip their hat to who they are going to draft, unlike someteams.

The articles states that the raiders didn't want package their second round pick with others to move up in the first round at new england's spot. IMO, you move up for a potential franchise QB who you had at #1. Dumb move IMO.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by Wrathman:

LOL! Raiders
Everything happens for a reason. It was Kaepernick's fate to play for the Niners. Also Baalke and Harbaugh do not tip their hat to who they are going to draft, unlike someteams.

The articles states that the raiders didn't want package their second round pick with others to move up in the first round at new england's spot. IMO, you move up for a potential franchise QB who you had at #1. Dumb move IMO.

Raiders were super thin with draft picks I believe.
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

IMO, doesn't matter. You mortgage your future draft picks for a chance at the best QB in the draft.
if they really wanted kaep they should of traded all their picks. and at the end of the day i dont think kaep would be succesfull being a raider. they would start him day 1

Originally posted by DUB9IROCZ:
if they really wanted kaep they should of traded all their picks. and at the end of the day i dont think kaep would be succesfull being a raider. they would start him day 1

He's lucky he went to the Niners and I'm pretty sure he knows that from the things he's said about this issue.

IMO, doesn't matter. You mortgage your future draft picks for a chance at the best QB in the draft.

They mortgaged their picks for Palmer

Neither did the 9ers.

but what is the point of taking the best QB in the draft if he cant succeed b/c the team around him is terrible?
Again, the raiders are my surprise team in the nfl. I say they go 8-8

I want to say that too but I did last year and...yeah. I think they're making the right moves and they will have a ton of money next year to play with. I'd almost say they should tank and get Clowney next year but that's the loser thing to do.

If Matt Flynn tears it up then they have a chance to do well.
Share 49ersWebzone