Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The Official Oakland Raiders Suck Thread

Originally posted by 49erRider:
Originally posted by verb1der:
I agree with you guys.

It's just sad because one side makes sense by being patient in the coach, but then again the fans in general have been waiting for YEARS! Last time they made the playoffs was when Tim Brown still played...TIM BROWN!

You seriously feel bad for their fans? Those clowns do nothing but hate on the Niners and root for any team that plays SF. They deserve no sympathy.

Well I have two co-workers who are real cool peeps, and they've just been down in the DUMPS this year. I feel bad for them I guess

Yeah, I hear you, I guess. I have a bunch of friends who are raider fans (some of them very close to me), but I still don't feel bad for their actual fan base. As a whole, they are a bunch of know-nothing haters who constantly talk sh*t and make fools of themselves. Obviously, the friends of mine who are raider fans are cool people or they wouldn't be friends of mine, but I'm speaking on their overall fan base as a whole. F*ck them.

agreed!!!!
I agree with you guys.

It's just sad because one side makes sense by being patient in the coach, but then again the fans in general have been waiting for YEARS! Last time they made the playoffs was when Tim Brown still played...TIM BROWN!

You seriously feel bad for their fans? Those clowns do nothing but hate on the Niners and root for any team that plays SF. They deserve no sympathy.

Well I have two co-workers who are real cool peeps, and they've just been down in the DUMPS this year. I feel bad for them I guess

Yeah, I hear you, I guess. I have a bunch of friends who are raider fans (some of them very close to me), but I still don't feel bad for their actual fan base. As a whole, they are a bunch of know-nothing haters who constantly talk sh*t and make fools of themselves. Obviously, the friends of mine who are raider fans are cool people or they wouldn't be friends of mine, but I'm speaking on their overall fan base as a whole. F*ck them.

agreed!!!!

yeah you can't have a real football conversation with raider fans. as soon as you try and talk football and you mention you're a niner fan it automatically goes to:

"Belitnikoff better than rice "
"Stabler better than Montana "
"Bo Jackson "
"niners sux "
"Al Davis is awesome." "
"I hate Al Davis"
we're stupid/we're awesome..... we'll destroy you all. black hole.... BLACK HOLE!!!!!!
RAIIIIIDDEEERRRRRRZZZZZZ1!!!!!!!!
Commissioner Roger Goodell says Oakland needs a new stadium. Oakland says it needs a new team.

Lol
The Oakland Raiders as an organization, franchise, company, organization, team, community, and peoples...

f**k YOU!!
LOLWTF...

(it was a typo by the CBS graphics crew lmfao)
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
LOLWTF...

dafuq! lol
LOL @ 3rd and 61. McFadden up the gut.
http://www.mercurynews.com/other-sports/ci_22416302/nfl-oakland-raiders-marcel-reece-added-pro-bowl

Raiders fullback Marcel Reece was added to the Pro Bowl on Sunday while nine 49ers were subtracted.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Garcia:

Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
LOLWTF...

Where's the 3 & 40-something pic? That was real.
Could anyone explain to me what happened to Seymour's deal about 2013-2016 with the Raiders? And especially, what happened to the boni in these years?
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/01/21/tim-brown-suggests-sabotage-by-bill-callahan-in-super-bowl-xxxvi/

Crazy if it happened the way Brown says it did, completely overhauling the gameplan a couple days before the Superbowl.....nuts.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
wow:

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet

Best Mobile-based news of the week: JaMarcus Russell is making a comeback! No lie. At 305 lbs now, hoping for 265. May make a Combine cameo
All I've been hearing from fans of this pathetic franchise is "Go Ravens!"

Must be sad to have to root for another team just because you hate the 49ers.