Wk 11 - Saints L
Wk 12 - @ Cincinnati L
Wk 13 - Cleveland W
Wk 14 - Denver L
Wk 15 - Kansas City W
Wk 16 - @ Carolina L
Wk 17 - @ San Diego L

4-12 and a top 5 pick.

Weird sh*t is capable of happening at the Colosseum, it's possible they beat Tampa Bay or Pittsburg in Oakland. Yeah Hue kinda threw his players under the bus, but he still got that team to overachieve and i thought they could have been a surprise team this year. this young'n head coach looks lost and they need denarius moore back or else DMC isn't gonna last the season (again).
[ Edited by 49erfeeeever808 on Sep 14, 2012 at 1:58 PM ]
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Too funny!!
i don't how often any team gets pushed around by the dolphins
[ Edited by Allx9er on Sep 16, 2012 at 12:55 PM ]
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Same ol raiders
these asshats' lousy D making reggie bush look like barry fricking sanders today = i'm 0-2 in FFL!!!

stupid oakland!!!
is it possible for the raiders to get the #1 pick

and add another USC Qb to the roster lol
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
i couldn't remember why hue jackson got fired in the first place.... while searching, i found this on our old OC

http://justblogbaby.com/2012/09/12/greg-knapp-is-no-hue-jackson/

Greg Knapp is no Hue Jackson. Not by a longshot. Jackson turned Oakland's inept offense into a budding juggernaut. Knapp has taken that same sleeping giant and given it Valium.

There are Korean soap operas that are more exciting to watch than Knapp's offense. His play calling is as creative as Kim Kardashian and as predictable as the outcome of a Jennifer Lopez marriage.

Regime change, and Jackson betting on a trade that didn't work out made it easy for the new management to get rid of him.
reggie bush saved my fantasy week lol. thanks for being you raiders u sorry b*****ds lol
Reggie McKenzie has his hands full after that Palmer trade. Start Pryor and cut your losses with Palmer and that terrible Knapp offense. Pryor can do more and if he stinks, who cares? The whole team does already too. But ask any Raider fan and they're sure to tell you how they're about to go 14-0 for the rest of the season and run the table. Sad fans. Sad organization. Please move to LA so we don't have to have our news shows and papers cluttered with useless Raider info.

Carson Palmer just doesnt have it anymore hes inaccurate, immobile, and he was late on so many throws. Like the first half of that game was so terrible then barry bush started annihilating them in the second half.
Originally posted by mcbaes72:
Congrats to the Raiders and their first win...

*crickets*

...by about Week 10 they should have at least one.

Oxymoron from a bunch of moron maggots . Never before , since or after has there been a team slogan so far from the truth ( in all of sports) . Comm 2 excell???? You maggots. Sorry Al , but you were a cancer that metasticized throughout the organization . Please leave the Golden State and take all your convicts/fans with you. Better luck in hell you maggots. Just sayin
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
i couldn't remember why hue jackson got fired in the first place.... while searching, i found this on our old OC

http://justblogbaby.com/2012/09/12/greg-knapp-is-no-hue-jackson/

Greg Knapp is no Hue Jackson. Not by a longshot. Jackson turned Oakland's inept offense into a budding juggernaut. Knapp has taken that same sleeping giant and given it Valium.

There are Korean soap operas that are more exciting to watch than Knapp's offense. His play calling is as creative as Kim Kardashian and as predictable as the outcome of a Jennifer Lopez marriage.

LOL @ their offense being a budding juggernaut.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame

all teams go through this s**t though. look at the niners, we sucked for over 10 years.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

all teams go through this s**t though. look at the niners, we sucked for over 10 years.

So have they. The difference is they still suck and their fans are still in denial and talk sh*t as if their team isn't a huge joke.
Share 49ersWebzone