LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 242 users in the forums

Steve McNair found dead

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
wait...did the roomate just find Steve dead, and then call the Rob guy to call 911? wtf? confused

Yeah that's what happened. There was about a 40 minute gap between discovery and calling 911. I think dude that found them went in but wasn't trying to be nosy and kind of sensed something was wrong, left freaked out and called his friend. That's just my guess tho.
Originally posted by Hornblower:
wait...did the roomate just find Steve dead, and then call the Rob guy to call 911? wtf? confused

Yeah that's what happened. There was about a 40 minute gap between discovery and calling 911. I think dude that found them went in but wasn't trying to be nosy and kind of sensed something was wrong, left freaked out and called his friend. That's just my guess tho.

i dont understand why the roommate would leave, and call someone else to call 911. just kinda weird, wouldn't u call 911 yourself if u saw your roommate dead

i dont understand why the roommate would leave, and call someone else to call 911. just kinda weird, wouldn't u call 911 yourself if u saw your roommate dead

He walked in the condo, and saw them on the couch. He thought they were asleep so he walked into the kitchen, and on his way back he saw the blood. That is when he left and called the other friend, who then called 911.

Honestly he was smart to get out of there. For all he knew whoever shot them could have still been there. However, and as much as I hate to admit it, him calling someone else instead of 911 looks fishy. I'd say he knew all about the affair, and when he saw that bad scene, he called someone else for advice on what to do.
Originally posted by RDB4216:

He walked in the condo, and saw them on the couch. He thought they were asleep so he walked into the kitchen, and on his way back he saw the blood. That is when he left and called the other friend, who then called 911.

Honestly he was smart to get out of there. For all he knew whoever shot them could have still been there. However, and as much as I hate to admit it, him calling someone else instead of 911 looks fishy. I'd say he knew all about the affair, and when he saw that bad scene, he called someone else for advice on what to do.

Sounds about right.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
You guys need to chill out in here. And don't be surprised when the warnings come.

Warnings for what?

http://www.funny-games.biz/images/pictures/1076-stoned-baby.jpg
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
So McNair was fooling around with a chick his wife knew nothing about?

Forgive me, but just about all my sympathy I had went out the window.

So cheating is punishable by death? Remind to never cheat on you....

again.
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pantstickle:

again.

Steve, man...U paid da price....

again.

Here is the video of that DUI arrest by Kazemi days before the murder.

http://tv.rightcelebrity.com/?p=2894

Here is an article that gives the details of that night.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d81134048&template=without-video-with-comments&confirm=true

Well it seems to me that she was a floozy who thought better of herself. Mcnair probably got mad at her for being stupid and lost respect for her. He tossed her off of her pedestal...she knew that was the pinnacle of her life and wanted to end it as well as his. What a shame.
  • WestCoastNut
  • Info N/A

again.

the wages of sin is . . .

again.

Sixth ->

again.

Sixth ->

Knives are too quick. I'd harness the power of the paper cut.
I know most are saying he was cheating....and I believe the wife says she does not know who this girl is.........but

judging from some of the photos and other information...it just seems to me that their relationship was not a secret....and was probably known.... if you are having an affair.... you do not take pics like these with a 20 year old girl who most likely has a facebook/myspace page...and would have put these up on her page.....or they would have found their way out there on the internet......so I think their might have been a mutual separation with his wife....here are some of the pics.....looks like they are just having fun and it doesn't seem like an affair....although McNair was still legally married.

I personally believe she started wilding out too much...as far as drinking and smoking and McNair was probably thinking o'l girl will get me in trouble...and was ready to leave the relationship....especially after that DUI. Then she feels she can't live without him....and takes him out and then herself.

again.

Sixth ->

Knives are too quick. I'd harness the power of the paper cut.

You're an evil man, but I deserve it.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
She looks like she should be selling $10 sunglasses at the mall.
Share 49ersWebzone