LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 278 users in the forums

Steve McNair found dead

Shop 49ers game tickets
Didn't they say the door was locked from inside and it didn't look like anyone broke in? If that's the case, and she had bought a gun I think it was her

She was telling friends that he was going to get divorced, but he probably never said that and she assumed that. Or he said it but then decided to keep her as his mistress.

And she couldn't handle that, so she got the gun and killed him

But then even that doesn't add up to me. Why not just keep taking advantage of the luxury lifestyle you're getting. Unless...he found another mistress

i'm just speculating
Originally posted by phiLthyphiL:
Still doesn't explain how an underaged woman purchased a handgun in a state where 21 is the legal age to purchase and own a handgun. Tisk tisk to the dealer that sold it to her if true. I want to know exactly how they arrived at her purchasing it. I don't buy the murder-suicide for one second. That whole Myspace thing from the ex-boyfriend's douchebag homie is still trippin me out. He had a RIP for her 2 days before the murder. I mean...come on. Seriously?

yea im still having a hard time buying this but whatever. and just because the door was locked when the cops and them got there doesnt mean the killer didnt lock it when he left the scene. if it was her ex he coulda had a key to her condo himself. then again IF the gun was forreal hers them i dont know.
Originally posted by phiLthyphiL:
Still doesn't explain how an underaged woman purchased a handgun in a state where 21 is the legal age to purchase and own a handgun.

Tisk tisk to the dealer that sold it to her if true.

I want to know exactly how they arrived at her purchasing it. I don't buy the murder-suicide for one second. That whole Myspace thing from the ex-boyfriend's douchebag homie is still trippin me out. He had a RIP for her 2 days before the murder. I mean...come on. Seriously?

Dude tell me about, how in the hell does he post some s**t like that on his myspace 2 days prior before everyone else knew about the murders. I hope the Cops are questioning his ass. It woudln't surprise me one bit if he was the one who orchestrated the murders. It definitely makes you think either way you look at it.
Originally posted by teeohh:
Didn't they say the door was locked from inside and it didn't look like anyone broke in? If that's the case, and she had bought a gun I think it was her

She was telling friends that he was going to get divorced, but he probably never said that and she assumed that. Or he said it but then decided to keep her as his mistress.

But then even that doesn't add up to me. Why not just keep taking advantage of the luxury lifestyle you're getting. Unless...he found another mistress

i'm just speculating

Perhaps McNair told her the luxury lifestyle was over with. They just got busted on a DUI together, and perhaps Mrs McNair found out or McNair broke it off in fear the media was going to report the affair.
Originally posted by susweel:
Crazy ass Arab b***h. But dude was a married man with four kids, he shouldn't have been f**king around with her.

Persian is not arab....

Why everyone gotta bring race into this...

If she was african american would you have said, Crazy ass Black b***h???

What the f**k man... u ppl need to stop being bigots... seriously... this is pissin me off
Originally posted by BasharCali49:
Crazy ass Arab b***h. But dude was a married man with four kids, he shouldn't have been f**king around with her.

Hold on here. I happen to be Arab, lets not jump to conclusions and label her like that. She's from Iranian descent which makes her Persian not Arab. But in general her ethnicity doesn't make her a b***h. Her actions did you can say. There are many whacky ladies in the US from all sorts of backgrounds. They all belong in one category. RIP Steve McNair.

II know man, whacky b***hes come from every where. It wasn't meant to sound racist, sorry if I offended you.

I'm arab too, and you offended me as well... keep the racism away from the webzone... f**k
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Originally posted by teeohh:

i'm just speculating

Perhaps McNair told her the luxury lifestyle was over with. They just got busted on a DUI together, and perhaps Mrs McNair found out or McNair broke it off in fear the media was going to report the affair.

yeah that seems like a possibility

unless she told someone she was gonna kill him, which I doubt, then I don't think we will ever really know what caused her to do it
Originally posted by zozell:

Hold on here. I happen to be Arab, lets not jump to conclusions and label her like that. She's from Iranian descent which makes her Persian not Arab. But in general her ethnicity doesn't make her a b***h. Her actions did you can say. There are many whacky ladies in the US from all sorts of backgrounds. They all belong in one category. RIP Steve McNair.

II know man, whacky b***hes come from every where. It wasn't meant to sound racist, sorry if I offended you.

I'm arab too, and you offended me as well... keep the racism away from the webzone... f**k

Everyone has their sensitive panties on today.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by pantstickle:

Seriously man, people are just to god damn sensitive about race. I even apologized about it, even though I meant nothing racial about it. Now this Zozell dude has to get his two cents in even after the fact. People need to chill the f**k out.

Originally posted by LA9erFan:

She looks crazy. Looks like trouble.

Seriously man, people are just to god damn sensitive about race. I even apologized about it, even though I meant nothing racial about it. Now this Zozell dude has to get his two cents in even after the fact. People need to chill the f**k out.

I got your back, susweel, and I hate you!

This Zozell dude... lol as if I'm some kinda newb... i been here for years...

U better beleive I'm gonna come in with my 2 cents after the fact... If you think before you post, maybe we won't need to chill the f**k out...

This murder has absolutley nothing to do with race... so what if the b***h is persian... she could be black, mexican, white, asian... who the f**k cares... a crazy b***h is a crazy b***h...

Don't get all mad just cuz It took me longer than 5 minutes to respond. I didn't know there was a statute of limitations when it come to responding to a comment...
She bought the gun 2 days before the shooting. The b***h did it.

f**ked up
He always seemed like a cool dude, always had a smile for the camera and kind words in an interview.

RIP

F@cking gun violence is out of control, I wish handguns were never invented.

To quote the great Leonard Skynard; "handguns are made for killin, aint no good for nothin else..................so why dont we dump em people...to the bottom of the sea...fore some ol fool comes around here... wanna to shoot either you or me?
Share 49ersWebzone