LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 264 users in the forums

Favorite Dallas Cowboys Moments From the Last 30 Years

Shop 49ers game tickets

Favorite Dallas Cowboys Moments From the Last 30 Years

• SerJerryofRice
  • Info N/A
In lieu of Dallas' great (read: awful) draft, I thought we could reminisce about some other great Dallas Cowpies moments from the past 30 years. Feel free to add your own!
[ Edited by SerJerryofRice on Apr 28, 2009 at 7:04 AM ]
All them are great moments
  • JR80
  • Veteran
The most disrespectful and hilarious thing to happen to the Cowboys:
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
^^^^^^
That was sickkk! I loved it.
Originally posted by SerJerryofRice:
In lieu of Dallas' great (read: awful) draft, I thought we could reminisce about some other great Dallas Cowpies moments from the past 30 years. Feel free to add your own!

Dallas never made the NFC title game in 2007
When Tony Homo fumbled that extra point FG.
Other than ,''the catch'' that was before my time, I'd say when Deion went to the Cowboys, the niners played them , cowboys fumbled , Merton Hanks picked up the ball and chicken danced his way into the endzone at the Cowboys' stadium.
95 Champ game is still my favorite, but I love em all, save for Irvin at the Vet. Never cheer an injury not even a cowpuke.
Originally posted by TheGoldStandard:
95 Champ game is still my favorite, but I love em all, save for Irvin at the Vet. Never cheer an injury not even a cowpuke.

• Chief
  • Veteran
When Jerry Jones died!

Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Originally posted by TheGoldStandard:

better?
11/12/95 @ Texas Stadium.

This was the year the Cowchips won the SB but they were talking so much smack leading up to this reg. season game. I believe Steve Young was out and it was up to Elvis Grbac.

We took them out to the woodshed in tune to a 38-20 butt whoopin with Jerry Rice starting the fireworks with like a 65 yd td rec. in the first moments of the game.
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
^^^^^^
That was sickkk! I loved it.

I loved *The Catch* and what it began, but us kicking their ass in their house and then having TO rub their noses in it, was one of the greatest moments ever.
  • SerJerryofRice
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by ima49erfan15:
Originally posted by SerJerryofRice:

Dallas never made the NFC title game in 2007

Oops. Fixed.

I'm glad someone mentioned the game at Dallas in '95. I came home from church that day just in time to see Jerry's catch n' run.

I probably also should've added Norton's goaline stand in '97, where he flat out rejected the Dallas attempt from the one. I thought it was against Emmitt, but the only article I can find that mentions this says Emmitt was out of the game by then with a strained groin.

I also can't help that Eagles fans are @$$holes. I remember hearing what they were doing and just thinking "wow."
When Dion picked off Steve Young and was running down the field until Steve Young upended his ass, flipping him in the air. I know there's a gif out there somewhere of it.
Share 49ersWebzone