There are 207 users in the forums

Favorite Dallas Cowboys Moments From the Last 30 Years

Shop 49ers game tickets

Favorite Dallas Cowboys Moments From the Last 30 Years

Originally posted by linkboy:
Alvin Harper.

He did more to kill us then Irvin did.

I once had a football signed by Alvin Harper. A friend of mine brought it to me after he went to some Cowboys camp.

Yeah, my dog DESTROYED it. It was her favorite chew toy for years.
  • SerJerryofRice
  • Info N/A
This turkey's still floating around?

As for the Cowpie I've hated the most, I'd have to sum that up by lifting a passage from a comic I love:

To which Cowpie it may concern,

Kindly die screaming in fire.
With love,
SerJerryofRice

P.S. Your tears are delicious to me.
Originally posted by pantstickle:
Originally posted by BobS:
So which Cowboy have you hated the most over the years? My vote goes to Michael Irvin hands down.

It was easily him when he played. Though I still think he doesn't get enough credit for their success and I think Aikman is the most overrated qb ever.

Agreed completely on Aikman. He was accurate, but with that o-line, a HOF running back and WR's that got away with mugging DB's he had no choice but to put up the numbers he did.
I still get some strange enjoyment out of the williams trade. Miles Austin is becoming their go to WR. Watching Williams hand around somewhere in the background is like watching an irritating neighbor purchase a really nice car to only find out its a lemon.
  • SerJerryofRice
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by fister30:
I still get some strange enjoyment out of the williams trade. Miles Austin is becoming their go to WR. Watching Williams hand around somewhere in the background is like watching an irritating neighbor purchase a really nice car to only find out its a lemon.

He'll be afraid to go up for any jump balls Homo tosses his way from now on, too, for fear of being torn in half.
I have a framed picture of a couple of Cowboys in my office.... as they tried to stop Dwight Clark from making the catch. That will always be my favorite Cowboy moment no matter what the future brings.

Share 49ersWebzone