There are 90 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Jay Cutler?

Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:
Cutler just put his house up for sale.

just saw that on rotoworld.com
  • titan
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2,635
Originally posted by battletowin:
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:
Cutler just put his house up for sale.

just saw that on rotoworld.com

Let us know if he is moving to SF.
I don't understand the infatuation with Cutler. Sure, he's got a rocket of an arm, but what else? Denver has been under .500 in his starts. With the talent that he has in Denver, it makes me wonder why he hasn't won more games.

He's just a glorified Jeff George, in my opinion.

Niner
Originally posted by DarthNiner:
I don't understand the infatuation with Cutler. Sure, he's got a rocket of an arm, but what else? Denver has been under .500 in his starts. With the talent that he has in Denver, it makes me wonder why he hasn't won more games.

He's just a glorified Jeff George, in my opinion.

Niner

there defense sucks. id take cutler in a heartbeat.
Interesting..... Make it happen Scotty. For people that think that Cutler wouldn't be worth it, you are wrong. Cutler can easily develop into a foundation for our franchise, especially behind our D.(Assuming are D plays up to their potential, like they did at the end of last season) I would propose, this years 3rd and next years 1st.
Originally posted by Num1player16:
Interesting..... Make it happen Scotty. For people that think that Cutler wouldn't be worth it, you are wrong. Cutler can easily develop into a foundation for our franchise, especially behind our D.(Assuming are D plays up to their potential, like they did at the end of last season) I would propose, this years 3rd and next years 1st.

yeah that's a good trade and also throw in Roman in the deal to reunite him with NoWin!
  • MeddlingKid
  • Info N/A
If Cutler is traded, he isn't coming here. McDaniels needs a starter quality QB, and I'm sure he wouldn't like any of the guys on our roster.
Originally posted by MeddlingKid:
If Cutler is traded, he isn't coming here. McDaniels needs a starter quality QB, and I'm sure he wouldn't like any of the guys on our roster.

I don't see how Denver gets out of this one unscathed unless Cutler and McDaniels kiss and make up; with Cutler pouting, it seems unlikely.

McDaniels wanted Cassel but lost and in doing so created this giant rift with Cutler; who else in the league could they trade Cutler to and get a starting QB in return, or at least a meaningful return?
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 13,374
Denver station KCNC-TV reported that the meeting didn’t go well, and The Denver Post reported that words were exchanged between Cutler and McDaniels.


Culter, McDaniels Finally Meet Face to Face
  • Money
  • Member
  • Posts: 2,156
ABC's bottom line said that Cutler and his parents have now put their homes up for sale!!!

LMAO at this cry baby. He's such a drama queen.
  • Money
  • Member
  • Posts: 2,156
Jay Cutler's house for sale $2 million
I think whoever gets him will get him for cheap.

Cutler wants out so bad, the Broncos will take anything for him.

I bet a team gets him for a 2nd or 3rd rounder.
Originally posted by Apples:
I think whoever gets him will get him for cheap.

Cutler wants out so bad, the Broncos will take anything for him.

I bet a team gets him for a 2nd or 3rd rounder.

i bet your wrong
Originally posted by Knowledge:
Originally posted by Apples:
I think whoever gets him will get him for cheap.

Cutler wants out so bad, the Broncos will take anything for him.

I bet a team gets him for a 2nd or 3rd rounder.

i bet your wrong

We shall see.
Originally posted by Money:
ABC's bottom line said that Cutler and his parents have now put their homes up for sale!!!

LMAO at this cry baby. He's such a drama queen.

I'd be pretty p**sed too if I was their "franchise QB" and then all of a sudden in the off season you try to trade me.... but that's justs how I feel.