LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 323 users in the forums

Jay Cutler?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Source: Jay Cutler's situation with Broncos worsens...
Watching Espn and John Clayton says "Cutler wants the broncos to be 100% committed to him or else he wants a trade"

I thought the Broncos already said there were behind him, unless its just bulls**ts.
It's just ESPN stirring up bulls**t
  • AER49
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by King49er:
It's just ESPN stirring up bulls**t

Maybe, but where there's smoke there's usually fire. I would NOT be opposed to testing the waters, and seeing what it would take it get him. First rounder? Maybe adding a 3rd? This would be all of the upside of acquiring Kurt Warner, plus getting someone 10 years younger.

LEZ DO IT!
Broncos | Drama with Cutler continues
Tue, 10 Mar 2009 18:51:40 -0700

Mike Klis, of The Denver Post, reports Denver Broncos head coach Josh McDaniels and QB Jay Cutler talked on the phone Monday, March 9, but things were not smoothed over for the disgruntled quarterback. Per a league source, Cutler left the conversation believing he will be traded by the Broncos between now and the NFL Draft if the team finds the right deal. The Broncos previously announced Cutler would not be traded. Cutler thought everything would be smoothed over during the call, but was reportedly told by McDaniels that no one is untradeable. The team told him they expect him to report for their offseason conditioning program, but, per a source, Cutler has not decided if he will report Monday, March 16. [/u]
I wonder if Cutler has an ego problem?

-9fA
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:

-9fA

Why would you think that
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:

-9fA

He does; that whole thing with Rivers was dumb.
first rounder and zak keasey for cutler right now.
We should trade for this guy... I don't care how overrated he is. hes better than whatever we have by a ton.

Do we have any leftover "Nolan guys" that might entice Denver's new D-coordinator?
I would give them our 2nd rd pick and Sims. Or our first rd pick next season. The 49ers MUST draft one of the top tackles in the first rd this draft. Barry Sims or Adam Snyder starting at RT would be a disaster.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Give them next year's first. But if we do this, which QB do you cut?
  • MeddlingKid
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by fropwns:

Perhaps they could package Alex with a pick. I'd like our Niners to keep Shaun Hill around as a backup. But, if they had Alex and Cutler on the same team, it'd be disaster waiting to happen.
Originally posted by fropwns:

Why not keep three qbs?

Cutler, Hill, Smith

Edit: Forgot about Huard.
[ Edited by nflguy49 on Mar 11, 2009 at 11:32 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone