I'm on it

A picture equals a thousand words.
Originally posted by fan49:
Originally posted by Dirty9er:
Originally posted by 49ERwhiner:
Originally posted by Ceadderman:
Originally posted by billybonka:
Hill >>>> Alex Leaf

THEY ARE THE SAME FREAKIN QB for cryin out loud.

If you like Hill better than Smith, fine. But to act like he is 10 times the QB Smith is, is just wrong.

You're completely overstating Hill's worth as a starting QB in the league.I'm not going to beat the reasons to death, since I seem to address them every time people keep bashing Smith. You all know the reasons why Smith is developmentally where he is at. Why take cheap shots at the kid? If he's not a 9er and if he pulls a Vick(either family scenario) then fine have at him. But he's done EVERYTHING that was asked of him. I think some people need to pull their head outta the cheap darkness. JJ deserves the criticism Alex does not. Geez.

~Ceadder

P.S. Does ANYONE besides me want there to be some kind of competition at the QB spot? That way come the 1st day of the season we have the BEST guy under Center?

I am all in for the competition at QB ------ it only makes us better. Shaun Hill is in the drivers seat until someone can clearly perform better on the field at game time.

What's funny is that most of you "smith supporter" did not want, mention or seem all that interested in competition when smith was stinking up the joint as starter... I and the so called "smith bashers" were calling for competition the whole time - and you guys were like "No, he's the starter - it would hurt his confidence blah, blah, blah".
It's time to stop with all the excuses; you didn't want to hurt his confidence (with competition), you didn't want to take away his reps (with competition), you though Dilfer (arguably one of the worst QB's ever) was a good mentor only because he was a non threat. I'm beginning to think you liked us sucking at QB with ZERO competition as long as your guy was in! Now we got a guy who is at least serviceable and somehow "HE" needs to prove himself???!!!??? Smith supporters are disgusting 9er fans. No one has to give Hill a reach around or nuthin' but dang Hill wins and Smith does not. Hill is a HOF compared to alex smith. Smith is the absolute worst drafted QB EVER... I don't see any team members holding rally's to get smith back - but everyone seems happy that Hill got to break out... hmmmmm?!?

Disgusting!!!

LAME + Hate= this post right here. I am a smith suporter. but when smith went down I instantly said hill should go in.... so i like hill. and comp is good, and whats in bold is a flat out joke. relax dude..... are you constipated because you seam a little to frustrated. its just a thread

Ohhh thank you so much for you approval in letting Hill come in after Smith. You are a saint and a f-tard...
Seriously dude - did you really read my statements or are you just sooo involved in my colorectal health that you can only read the parts that make you sound like a complete dumb-a__ when you respond!?!

And yeah it's a little frustrating when year after year I see liars like you and your boyfriend come around talking competition... My post is both fair and accurate. You didn't want competition when it was just Alexcuses stinking up the joint but now that he's been exposed as one of the lamest QB (starter or backup) in the NFL NOW you want competition.... Why don't you stay off of the football chat until they create a room for special people like you...? A place where you can run around and frolic in your own stupid ideas… Doesn’t that sound nice? High five!!!

And yes I have been a little irregular lately... Thanks for the concern but don't worry about me. You should however continue to use your sagely butt monitoring skills on ol Alexcuses. Perhaps he's concerned, preoccupied and constipated with the amount of fan boys like you rammed up into his keister… Maybe that’s why he sucks?!? It’s your fault!!! Look another Alexcuse ...

Dirty

It's not always pretty, but the man consistently proves himself and wins games. What he lacks physically he makes up for with his grit and will to win. Love the guy's attitude and the way the team rallies around him. I tried to find a picture of Alex Smith scoring a touchdown but Google replied "no results found". Obvious sarcasm, before anyone points it out to me... I'm aware that Smith has scored a TD, they're just few and far between and ridden with mistakes and incompetence throughout. Hill deserves it. 49ers Faithful!
  • DROB
  • Info N/A
I'll wait and see the new OC said that Hill had it hard try to throw a 20 yrd pass so I'll just wait and see
Originally posted by DROB:
I'll wait and see the new OC said that Hill had it hard try to throw a 20 yrd pass so I'll just wait and see

Where did you hear this and what does this mean. Proper english isn't that hard to utilize, is it? If you mean, he had a hard time throwing a 20 yard pass then I'm not too concerned because we've all seen him throw 20 yards in game situations.
  • DROB
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
Originally posted by DROB:

Where did you hear this and what does this mean. Proper english isn't that hard to utilize, is it? If you mean, he had a hard time throwing a 20 yard pass then I'm not too concerned because we've all seen him throw 20 yards in game situations.
My bad dog I meant with Zip on his passes and like I said I'll wait and see
  • TOP_CAT
  • Info N/A
Drob: Do you have a link to that quote that YOU SAY you saw somewhere ?
We all know that Hill does not have a strong arm but we all also know that within about 20 yards he has thrown some pretty laser like bullets for TD's and long gainers.
I for one doubt that Raye said that Hill has any problem throwing a 20 yard pass with zip on it. (I guess it would depend on your definition of the word "zip". If you mean like john Elway's zip,then of course ,Hill hasn't got THAT kind of zip,even on the short ones.
But from what we have observed ,we can rest assured that Hill has NO trouble whatsoever in throwing passes with adequate zip within the 20 yard range. Now when you start talking longer than 20 yards,well,Hill throwing ducks on the longer passes is the only reason we are even considering looking for a different QB than Hill to start. If Hill had the arm of even a journeyman like Smith,Hill would be our long term QB,without question.

Oh s**t, i found a future pic of Hill after the mothership crashed. Damn shame what happened to that guy.

• fan49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by fan49:
Originally posted by 49ERwhiner:
Originally posted by Ceadderman:
Originally posted by billybonka:
Hill >>>> Alex Leaf

THEY ARE THE SAME FREAKIN QB for cryin out loud.

If you like Hill better than Smith, fine. But to act like he is 10 times the QB Smith is, is just wrong.

You're completely overstating Hill's worth as a starting QB in the league.I'm not going to beat the reasons to death, since I seem to address them every time people keep bashing Smith. You all know the reasons why Smith is developmentally where he is at. Why take cheap shots at the kid? If he's not a 9er and if he pulls a Vick(either family scenario) then fine have at him. But he's done EVERYTHING that was asked of him. I think some people need to pull their head outta the cheap darkness. JJ deserves the criticism Alex does not. Geez.

~Ceadder

P.S. Does ANYONE besides me want there to be some kind of competition at the QB spot? That way come the 1st day of the season we have the BEST guy under Center?

I am all in for the competition at QB ------ it only makes us better. Shaun Hill is in the drivers seat until someone can clearly perform better on the field at game time.

What's funny is that most of you "smith supporter" did not want, mention or seem all that interested in competition when smith was stinking up the joint as starter... I and the so called "smith bashers" were calling for competition the whole time - and you guys were like "No, he's the starter - it would hurt his confidence blah, blah, blah".
It's time to stop with all the excuses; you didn't want to hurt his confidence (with competition), you didn't want to take away his reps (with competition), you though Dilfer (arguably one of the worst QB's ever) was a good mentor only because he was a non threat. I'm beginning to think you liked us sucking at QB with ZERO competition as long as your guy was in! Now we got a guy who is at least serviceable and somehow "HE" needs to prove himself???!!!??? Smith supporters are disgusting 9er fans. No one has to give Hill a reach around or nuthin' but dang Hill wins and Smith does not. Hill is a HOF compared to alex smith. Smith is the absolute worst drafted QB EVER... I don't see any team members holding rally's to get smith back - but everyone seems happy that Hill got to break out... hmmmmm?!?

Disgusting!!!

LAME + Hate= this post right here. I am a smith suporter. but when smith went down I instantly said hill should go in.... so i like hill. and comp is good, and whats in bold is a flat out joke. relax dude..... are you constipated because you seam a little to frustrated. its just a thread

Ohhh thank you so much for you approval in letting Hill come in after Smith. You are a saint and a f-tard...
Seriously dude - did you really read my statements or are you just sooo involved in my colorectal health that you can only read the parts that make you sound like a complete dumb-a__ when you respond!?!

And yeah it's a little frustrating when year after year I see liars like you and your boyfriend come around talking competition... My post is both fair and accurate. You didn't want competition when it was just Alexcuses stinking up the joint but now that he's been exposed as one of the lamest QB (starter or backup) in the NFL NOW you want competition.... Why don't you stay off of the football chat until they create a room for special people like you...? A place where you can run around and frolic in your own stupid ideas… Doesn’t that sound nice? High five!!!

And yes I have been a little irregular lately... Thanks for the concern but don't worry about me. You should however continue to use your sagely butt monitoring skills on ol Alexcuses. Perhaps he's concerned, preoccupied and constipated with the amount of fan boys like you rammed up into his keister… Maybe that’s why he sucks?!? It’s your fault!!! Look another Alexcuse ...

Dirty

try getting off the computer and try to stop jockin hill, he will never be good 1st string, never be great, read my post retard i like hill, but he cannot take any one to the ship never ever let alone win it. alex maybe not either, but i have never seen him be in a good situation, except 06 and for the younest starting qb he did pretty well no one can deny that. so competition it is and there is nothing me or you can say about it, difference between me and you is even if hill wins i will support hill. i am a niner fan and support every player on the squad.
Shaun Hill nickname:

The Intangible

He doesn't look like much and doesn't have the physical skills except for mobility, but he just gets the damn thing done while poise and calm.
jto part 2!
alex smith will be the qb this season!
Originally posted by 5timechamps:
jto part 2!

Take 7-3 and shove it up JTO's arse.