There are 93 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The JTO WTF Statistic Tracker Thread

Originally posted by imoDvoris:
Originally posted by Bluefalcon61:
Originally posted by imoDvoris:
It's amazing how this 'backpedaling' brings out the wall to wall red boxes. Just cracks me up...

WTF you talking about, Doris?

It's not Doris, you putzz...it's in memory of Dick Voris.....look it up. One of the finer men to ever be a Niner coach and a personal friend of mine.

Doris huh? Is that guy named after the blue fish on finding nemo that forgets everything?
Originally posted by imoDvoris:
Originally posted by Bluefalcon61:
Originally posted by imoDvoris:
It's amazing how this 'backpedaling' brings out the wall to wall red boxes. Just cracks me up...

WTF you talking about, Doris?

It's not Doris, you putzz...it's in memory of Dick Voris.....look it up. One of the finer men to ever be a Niner coach and a personal friend of mine.

I know who he is. And this putzz will still call you Doris.

And since you didnt answer my question - I'll answer it myself.

There's a tongue in cheek humor to this thread as far as tracking JTOs progress thats got nothing to do with "backpedalling" or "wall to wall red boxes."

If you think this is a straight up "hater" thread - lighten up.......Francis.
the only wtf i could think of is when he kept running and then passed to vd (vd was in a corner at that point)

I say wtf because he could have made the play earlier and give vd the chance to go in... pending vd catching the ball
Originally posted by ads_2006:
the only wtf i could think of is when he kept running and then passed to vd (vd was in a corner at that point)

I say wtf because he could have made the play earlier and give vd the chance to go in... pending vd catching the ball

yeah, i noticed that too. otherwise, i thought J.T had a fantastic game against the Lions. He is taking off and running and making plays with his legs that he wasn't making two weeks ago. He seemed to play more fluidly today.
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
the only wtf i could think of is when he kept running and then passed to vd (vd was in a corner at that point)

I say wtf because he could have made the play earlier and give vd the chance to go in... pending vd catching the ball

yeah, i noticed that too. otherwise, i thought J.T had a fantastic game against the Lions. He is taking off and running and making plays with his legs that he wasn't making two weeks ago. He seemed to play more fluidly today.

Yes , that was a late throw but he was waiting to see if the receiver behind VD opened up in the endzone.
  • A-R-S
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 7,834
JTO is perfect
You might need to RETIRE this thread, it's played out ...
Originally posted by highwayone:
You might need to RETIRE this thread, it's played out ...

haters! There are at least 13 games left! 2 chicken dinner!
Originally posted by Bluefalcon61:




There are three JTO's: the one who ran around and made plays against Seattle; the one who was efficient and safe against Detroit; and the one who has made 6 turnovers against AZ and NO.
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Originally posted by Bluefalcon61:




There are three JTO's: the one who ran around and made plays against Seattle; the one who was efficient and safe against Detroit; and the one who has made 6 turnovers against AZ and NO.

last week it was JT Owned.

this week: JT OhNo.
F*CK you this week JTO....you better make up for it at home
his WTF's in the preseason looked just like total brainfarts...his WTF's in the regular season have been a result of him forcing plays...I actually like the fact that he's trying to make the play, that he has the confidence and moxy to take the game on his shoulders and try to win it...I like that quality in a QB, but he needs to learn to take that quality and use it wisely. He just needs experience in my opinion.
Game 4 - Away against the New Orleans Saints.

Hold up on the Hall of Fame nominations!

Well, our boy, JTO, stunk it up a bit today.

1st fumble - a WTF!!! Throw the ball away or TAKE CARE of the football.

2nd fumble - another WTF!!?? Okay, so you didnt even see the cornerback blitzing (maybe you should have) but if you're being sacked - TAKE CARE of the frekkin football! Thank God, Heitmann recovered it.

INT in the 3rd QTR - ball was tipped? Ah screw it - it's a WTF!!

INT in the 3rd QTR - WTF. 2 INTs in the endzone.

So his line for today - 18 for 36 for 257 yards passing, 1 TD, 2 INTs, 2 Fumbles (1 lost) and 4 WTFs.


On to the next game!