The JTO WTF Statistic Tracker Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • mod
  • Veteran
A lot of WTF's today
While he is rushed cant do much.
today will hurt his stats.
Originally posted by Bluefalcon61:
Game 4 - Away against the New Orleans Saints.

Hold up on the Hall of Fame nominations!

Well, our boy, JTO, stunk it up a bit today.

1st fumble - a WTF!!! Throw the ball away or TAKE CARE of the football.

2nd fumble - another WTF!!?? Okay, so you didnt even see the cornerback blitzing (maybe you should have) but if you're being sacked - TAKE CARE of the frekkin football! Thank God, Heitmann recovered it.

INT in the 3rd QTR - ball was tipped? Ah screw it - it's a WTF!!

INT in the 3rd QTR - WTF. 2 INTs in the endzone.

So his line for today - 18 for 36 for 257 yards passing, 1 TD, 2 INTs, 2 Fumbles (1 lost) and 4 WTFs.

On to the next game!

He should have been picked earlier in the game also on that endzone pass to Bruce. That would have made 3 picks in the endzone, inexcusable. But let's face it, JTO is still basically a roookie, but WTF was he thinking. If the play isn't there and your your primary reciever is covered, THROW IT OUT OF THE ENDZONE. JTO cost us 2 scores today and he is lucky it wasn't 3.
Game 5 at home against the NE Patriots.

1st Qtr - long pass to D. Walker. INT. Tip-ball I think. Okay maybe not a WTF

3rd Qtr - Pass to A. Battle - I think there were 3 Pats defenders in the area. INT by R. Harrison. Terrible throw. WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4th Qtr - 4th down and 16 pass. Tough throw. Maybe the WTF was him getting sacked on 3rd down. But Oh well...not really a WTF.

His last pass - WTF was that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So his line for today. 14/29 for 130 yards ,3 TDs, 3 INTs, no fumbles - and 2 WTFs.

With so little time of possession -well - - neutral all the way, I guess...

RECAP after 5 games by my count:

JTO has 7 TDs, 6 INTs, 4 Fumbles (3 lost), and 9 WTFs

On to the next game.....
This is related to JTO WTF -- but, WTF, isn't JTO starting to look a lot like A. Smith running for his life back there!

That then leads to a lot of WTFs as the QB is under constant duress, plays breaking down all the time, and the QB gets frustrated and starts to force play trying to make something happen.

He constanty had to move away from the right side of the pocket pressure.
Almost every game he makes horrible mistakes.
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Bluefalcon, I make a motion to vote in JTO's first interception as a WTF pass. We had just gotten the ball back from a great interception, and he throws up a horrible duck.
His first int was a tipped pass that went into the wrong hands. More of an "OOPS" than a WTF pass.

His 2nd was a bad decision. WTF

His third was him running for his life on 4th down cuz our O-LINE CAN'T BLOCK!!!

I heard some fan behind me yelling at him to just throw it away... on 4th down. REALLY!! Throw it away?? Man we have some idiots in the stands...

But that int was a desparate throw hoping someone will come down with it on 4th down.

His last throw was him running for his life again.

NEITHER were a WTF play.

The only WTFs was our O-Line as well as our lack of blitz schemes and not pressing at the line of scrimmage when they are running quick passes on 3rd downs that they continued to convert. That is on the coach and defensive coordinator. That was my only WTF! This 4-2-5 is absolutely ridiculous cuz we don't stop the run or pass. That is the WTF!!

Another WTF: When JTO threw it short in two consecutive plays...

JTO you need 10 yards for a first down buddy, thanks.
Originally posted by Method:
Bluefalcon, I make a motion to vote in JTO's first interception as a WTF pass. We had just gotten the ball back from a great interception, and he throws up a horrible duck.

That thing was a bit of flutterball, wasn't it? I thought I was watching a horrible Giants outfielder play at Candlestick back in the mid 80s.
  • 9ermj
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by Method:

How about the opening pass to a wide open D Walker , you know his fans are right he's just like Favre just a little high wasn't it
f**k the rest of his stats.

3rd and 18 - INT - WTF!!!!!

Runs and stays inbounds instead of running out of bounds. WTF!!!!!!

Fumble and fumble lost. WTF!!!!!!!!!

3 WTFs!!!!!!!

That and Nolan's WTFs on the non challenge in the 1st quarter, and the challenge on the FG and Martz's playcalling.

THE WTF Game!!!!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone