LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 280 users in the forums

***Johnny Manziel thread***

• Jcool
  • Veteran
Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer

At A&M ... Lovie Smith, Bill O'Brien, Chip Kelly, Gus Bradley, Cal McNair, Kevin Colver, John Idzik, Dave Caldwell, Mike Zimmer.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Aaron Rodgers ‏@AaronRodgers12

2 of the 3 guys commenting on this workout right now have opinions that shouldn't be taken very seriously.
Originally posted by Jcool:
Gil Brandt ‏@Gil_Brandt

Just asked Manziel why the pads and helmet at pro day: "Isn't the game played with them on?

true statement but wonder why he didn't have the same issue while at the combine.

2 of the 3 guys commenting on this workout right now have opinions that shouldn't be taken very seriously.

lulz, I'm not watching - who's commenting?
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Nike.com ‏@nikestore

The future starts today. Don't get left behind. The @JManziel2 Pro Day Collection http://swoo.sh/P6HNj0

• Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Overkill:

lulz, I'm not watching - who's commenting?

depends what channel he was watching.
Well Manziel is going first.
Originally posted by eonblue:

If Houston does decide to go QB, yes.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Gil Brandt ‏@Gil_Brandt

Just asked Manziel why the pads and helmet at pro day: "Isn't the game played with them on?

I hope more QB's consider doing this on pro day.
A lot of Johnny Football haters in here.

Nike.com ‏@nikestore

The future starts today. Don't get left behind. The @JManziel2 Pro Day Collection http://swoo.sh/P6HNj0

Looks like they are guessing the Raiders at 5.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by btthepunk:

I would not say it is a foregone conclusion that JM will be the top QB on their board after today. Bortles comes without the off the field question marks and also had a good showing at his pro day.
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
Nike.com ‏@nikestore

Looks like they are guessing the Raiders at 5.

If the Raiders do end up drafting him, they better give him a Different number... Im sure they still have nightmares the last time they drafted a QB with jersey #2 haha!
Originally posted by KRS-1:

I would not say it is a foregone conclusion that JM will be the top QB on their board after today. Bortles comes without the off the field question marks and also had a good showing at his pro day.

I still think Bridgewater will be the best of the group. That's who they should take.
I still think Bridgewater will be the best of the group. That's who they should take.

His mechanics were all off at his pro day. He really hurt himself by not throwing at the combine. I like Bridgewater but all the signs are pointing to Manziel. Texas native, dual threat, great tape, great pro day. Will see if Houston can get over a college kid going to a frat house. Going to be tough.
Share 49ersWebzone