There are 199 users in the forums

***Johnny Manziel thread***

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/07/30/johnny-manziels-dad-worries-it-could-all-come-unraveled/#comment-2687789

Paul Manziel also strongly suggested that his son will leave Texas A&M to enter the 2014 NFL draft, saying the family is getting tired of NCAA investigations.

I feel sorry for any team that drafts him.
[ Edited by Kolohe on Apr 3, 2014 at 2:25 AM ]
If he had thrown the game against Alabama, he would have never won Heisman, therefore, he wouldn't have a bunch of mental issues
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
I'm soooo glad the 9ers are set at QB!!!
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
I think it was a reporter on the Dan Patrick Show today said his family is a reality show waiting to happen. Meaning this is a family of crazy characters.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Jcool:
I think it was a reporter on the Dan Patrick Show today said his family is a reality show waiting to happen. Meaning this is a family of crazy characters.

Bunch of rich snobs made their money in the oil business. It was real stupid of his father going to the media and telling them about Johnny's issues.

Anyone hear that loud noise....its the sound of Johnny Manziels draft stock plummeting!!!
Such a shame billion dollar talent and a ten cent head. Glad someone else will need to deal with this immature head case. Wish he wasn't so fun to watch, or I would just ignore him all together.
he'll be a jet or a raider.
i thought he won't be eligible until 2015 draft....

i could be wrong.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jcool:

a group of attention whores, at best
TURN UP!!!

Man you guys were never in college? I don't think there is anything that bad about what he has done. It's almost like some people are comparing him to Hernandez. He's 20, has a fake ID, likes to go out and have a good time on the weekends. Sounds like a normal college guy to me.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Man you guys were never in college? I don't think there is anything that bad about what he has done. It's almost like some people are comparing him to Hernandez. He's 20, has a fake ID, likes to go out and have a good time on the weekends. Sounds like a normal college guy to me.
yeah, just a normal everyday Heisman trophy winner that "hates being in the spotlight"

lol
Originally posted by Ballistic:
yeah, just a normal everyday Heisman trophy winner that "hates being in the spotlight"

lol

He's totally normal college behavior.
The guy is Marsh's age.. Let the kid have fun. They should only care about his performance on the field.
[ Edited by YungAce on Jul 31, 2013 at 11:23 PM ]
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

You don't see anything bad WTF!!!

His dad admitted that when hes feeling stress he turns to alcohol, has a temper problem, all this cause he can't handle being in the spotlight. If his dream was to play in the NFL and he thinks he has stress now, then he shouldn't even think about stepping into the NFL.

Ryan Leaf 2.0.....well I don't know if I should insult Ryan Leaf like that, at least he could make it through college without crying like a boozed up little girl.

Seriously buyer beware!!
Share 49ersWebzone