There are 155 users in the forums

Tyrann Mathieu, Honey Badger

We have so many picks, he's dropping to at least the 2nd round. Must take him. Especially now it's looking like Nnamdi is going to New Orleans. Your thoughts?
In my opinion he has the biggest upside of any other corner in the draft, this time last year prior to his drug troubles he was expected to be drafted amongst the top 5.
If the coaches find him a fit for this team hell be here. but there is a thread for this in the draft war room
Tha biggest upside for a midget no thanks maybe if he's there in 4th round
Who is this guy? I never heard of him. Does he play football? Can he kick?

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/nfl-draft/163711-official-tyrann-mathieu-bandwagon-thread-2013-draft/

Wait he could not be the same guy I posted in this 15+ page thread could he?
[ Edited by NC49erfan82 on Mar 18, 2013 at 3:26 PM ]
Originally posted by tatdwolf49:

Id get him in the 3rd or 4th and since he has safety skills more then likely set him to train with whitner for the ss position. i thing earl thomas proved pretty well for a safety being short isnt always a disadvantage. There you go a hard hitting ss with coverage skills. Now everyone can get off the nuts of the free agent strong safeties.
Originally posted by LoneWolf:

Id get him in the 3rd or 4th and since he has safety skills more then likely set him to train with whitner for the ss position. i thing earl thomas proved pretty well for a safety being short isnt always a disadvantage. There you go a hard hitting ss with coverage skills. Now everyone can get off the nuts of the free agent strong safeties.

I wouldn't be against a 4th round pick or even tha SS/FS change I don't think size is need as much in them areas ..I actually asked on tha bandwagon thread of him about that N just got back BS about his height weight size N blah blah blah didn't help answer my question at all lol I just left it alone
[ Edited by tatdwolf49 on Mar 18, 2013 at 4:05 PM ]
  • buck
  • Veteran
This merits a new thread, how?

There is a thread about him already.

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/nfl-draft/163711-official-tyrann-mathieu-bandwagon-thread-2013-draft/search=Mathieu

Lock and merge.
If we pick him up i would expect it there would be an interesting plot to what we do with him. But I could only really see him playing either slot cb or a safety position and imo safety would be a much more natural position for him.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
The guy is not gonna go past 3rd round, I heard he wants to be a 9er.. and that he's a life long fan of the 49ers.. I say we pick him up in the middle of the 2nd round...

He'll be good to those slot receivers that Carlos Rogers can't keep up with..

We need a cover back like him to shut down the likes of Percy Harvins and the Victor Cruzs.
I'd love to get both of the LSU guys in Matheiu and Eric Reid... which means we probably won't end up with either of them. Just got to trust in Harbaalke.

this guy is getting attention now, i wouldn't be shocked to see him go in the 2nd.. had him going third before all this publicity for him came around.
Originally posted by 9moon:
The guy is not gonna go past 3rd round, I heard he wants to be a 9er.. and that he's a life long fan of the 49ers.. I say we pick him up in the middle of the 2nd round...

He'll be good to those slot receivers that Carlos Rogers can't keep up with..

We need a cover back like him to shut down the likes of Percy Harvins and the Victor Cruzs.

Everybody a life fan of tha 49ers now that we're winning again even a story of boldin saying same sh*t just sound like bandwagon fans to me
5'9" is a midget? Darrell Green was the same height. You may have heard of him.
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
this guy is getting attention now, i wouldn't be shocked to see him go in the 2nd.. had him going third before all this publicity for him came around.

I'm agreeing with you. Bet he jumps to late second at worst.
Originally posted by BadgerHawk:
5'9" is a midget? Darrell Green was the same height. You may have heard of him.

That right cause he's tha same height as a HOF he'll be great d*amn my broNlaw 5'9 also so we must sign him ...
Share 49ersWebzone