LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 226 users in the forums

MadDog's Pre-Combine Big 175 Board

Originally posted by jta854:
MadDog, in you next big board I think you need to have some safety's hovering in the early 30s.

I have Cyprien currently at 35.
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Originally posted by jta854:
MadDog, in you next big board I think you need to have some safety's hovering in the early 30s.

I have Cyprien currently at 35.

Man I can't wait for this board. I've been holding off on editing my mocks.
Originally posted by hofer36:
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Originally posted by eonblue:
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
I am not surprised he ran in the 4.90 or under area. I thought that would happen at the combine, although I figured he would bench many more reps at 225. Williams is a plug and play starter at either the NT or DE position. He played both roles well at Alabama, and is probably the most versatile 34 lineman in the draft. Little concerned about maturity (I mean, the dude tatooed "YOLO" on his neck, but he is a very good football player.

I find his character slightly disturbing. I'm not anti-tattoo but I've watched interviews with him from only a couple of years ago and he had no tattoos before he came to Alabama. Now hes getting "You Only Live Once" tattooed on his face. Dramatic behavioral and personality changes spell bad news in professional athletes.

Doesn't bother me. Plenty of great Defensive lineman had borderline insane personalities. You kind of have to for that line of work

By all accounts he has no character issues whatsoever. Everything i have read says he has outstanding character quality's. Its a cultural thing. probably noy the best decision, but it certainly isaint worthy of concerns IMO.

cultural indigenous to australia? or is williams a maori?

Williams does come from tribal lineage, from my understanding. Also tattoos are much more less taboo in australia than they are in the states.
Do you think Matt Elam can start right away for the Niners?
MD...you're killing me...come on just give us the first 100...
Share 49ersWebzone