There are 73 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2013 Prospect Watch List

• DVDA
  • Veteran
Pete Kontodiakos from Colorado State has one hell of a leg. He's going to be punting in the NFL next year.

Update from Wyoming:
Taufa'asau is likely out for the remainder of the season with a knee injury.
wow, Texas A&M taking it to Alabama 20-0. Jonny Manzell looks great. their back Christian Michael looks good. Sean Porter, a possible OLB pick, with a nice INT early.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Ryan Swope is a man possessed. 2 monster catches that he gets completely laid out for and he comes up screaming like the hulk.
[ Edited by sfout on Nov 10, 2012 at 3:46 PM ]
  • sfout
  • Veteran
No thread for it so it goes in here! GO A&M!!! Johnny Football Manziel and the Aggies with the victory! A&M's players were lights out, lots of talent on this roster for the NFL.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Marsh:
Originally posted by sfout:
No thread for it so it goes in here! GO A&M!!! Johnny Football Manziel and the Aggies with the victory! A&M's players were lights out, lots of talent on this roster for the NFL.

that was a fun game to watch

definitely one of my favorite games of the season so far. Plus I'm a Ute fan and that was the first time since the Sugar Bowl that a team went up by 3 scores on them. I hate Bama with a passion, so great to see A&M pull it out.
Trade up for star lotuelei
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Harkonnenzombie:
Trade up for star lotuelei

lol julio jones style for a DT???? I'm a Ute fan and I know that wont happen.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
wow, Texas A&M taking it to Alabama 20-0. Jonny Manzell looks great. their back Christian Michael looks good. Sean Porter, a possible OLB pick, with a nice INT early.

amazing what you can do with 2 first round offensive tackles

My bad on not sending a watch list, will get back on it this week BTW.
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Originally posted by AB83Rules:

amazing what you can do with 2 first round offensive tackles

My bad on not sending a watch list, will get back on it this week BTW.

Yeah it's nice to have 2 of the best OTs in this years draft class. And no worries.
Sylvester Williams DT North Carolina is my mid-season pick
  • buck
  • Veteran
One interesting match up today is Brent Russell of Georgia Southern Eagles vs Georgia Bulldogs.

Russell is a 6-1 300 lb. defensive tackle from Georgia Southern

He has 3.5 sacks, 7.5 tackles for a loss and 32 tackles.

A good game against Georgia could move him up the draft boards.
Sleeper nose tackle prospect to watch out for is Brandon Williams of Missouri Southern. Small school DII prospect, but dominated at his level and was named DPOY this year and has multiple All-American honors to his credit.

Measurables on the kid: 6-2 328 5.09 -- That's some nice athleticism at that size. And his numbers over the past three years:

2012 - 8.5 sacks, 16.5 TFL, 5 FF, 1 Safety
2011 - 8 sacks, 16 TFL
2010 - 9 sacks, 17 TFL, 1 FF
[ Edited by OnTheClock on Nov 17, 2012 at 1:20 PM ]
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Sleeper nose tackle prospect to watch out for is Brandon Williams of Missouri Southern. Small school DII prospect, but dominated at his level and was named DPOY this year and has multiple All-American honors to his credit.

Measurables on the kid: 6-2 328 5.09 -- That's some nice athleticism at that size. And his numbers over the past three years:

2012 - 8.5 sacks, 16.5 TFL, 5 FF, 1 Safety
2011 - 8 sacks, 16 TFL
2010 - 9 sacks, 17 TFL, 1 FF

sorry. I had the wrong player. post retracted.
[ Edited by buck on Nov 17, 2012 at 1:33 PM ]
DE/DT Will Sutton of ASU is unsure if he will leave early for the NFL....usually means they will leave.

20 TFL (tied for 1st in nation) and 9.5 sacks despite missing 2 games. He has been simply unblockable in games, his first step quickness has just been too hard on college lineman to sotp. High motor, high energy guy.

Listed at 6-2 271lbs. I think he projects best as an undersized 4-3 DT. But he has really played great this year as a Defensive End in Nickel packages this year
dont care dont care dont care

Bring me the Riddick