LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 229 users in the forums

2013 Prospect Watch List

What is the general consensus on Louis Nix, Notre Dame?
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Sleeper nose tackle prospect to watch out for is Brandon Williams of Missouri Southern. Small school DII prospect, but dominated at his level and was named DPOY this year and has multiple All-American honors to his credit.

Measurables on the kid: 6-2 328 5.09 -- That's some nice athleticism at that size. And his numbers over the past three years:

2012 - 8.5 sacks, 16.5 TFL, 5 FF, 1 Safety
2011 - 8 sacks, 16 TFL
2010 - 9 sacks, 17 TFL, 1 FF

Is he a NT or a 3-4 DE?

NT, and I'm betting on him being a 1st round pick. Just way too dominant at his level
Giovanni Bernard, the RB from North Carolina that is a sophmore, announced he is entering the draft. Its a pretty good call by him, he could be a late first rounder and will be competing for the top RB spot. I believe Lacy on Alabama is also coming out. Those 2 with Ellington should be competing for the top RB. I have Lacy only as the #4, but I'll probably be raising him soon.

Bell and Randle haven't decided yet. They are both anywhere from a late first to early 3rd rounder. Bell should announce, if he stays he is going to go to the NFL with a lot of wear and tear.
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Giovanni Bernard, the RB from North Carolina that is a sophmore, announced he is entering the draft. Its a pretty good call by him, he could be a late first rounder and will be competing for the top RB spot. I believe Lacy on Alabama is also coming out. Those 2 with Ellington should be competing for the top RB. I have Lacy only as the #4, but I'll probably be raising him soon.

Bell and Randle haven't decided yet. They are both anywhere from a late first to early 3rd rounder. Bell should announce, if he stays he is going to go to the NFL with a lot of wear and tear.

Itt is a nice addition to the draft. Not a very special draft for RB's compared to last. The top four I graded last year: Richardson, Wilson, Martin and Ballard are off to solid NFL careers.
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

Itt is a nice addition to the draft. Not a very special draft for RB's compared to last. The top four I graded last year: Richardson, Wilson, Martin and Ballard are off to solid NFL careers.

Every single person that I saw had Richardson, Wilson, and Martin as the top 3 RBs. There was a difference of opinion on the 4th RB but I did notice that you had Ballard as the 12th RB on your board,
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Bill Lamberty ‏@blamberty

#FCSAwards Walter Payton Award goes to Taylor Heinecke of Old Dominion.
Share 49ersWebzone