There are 143 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Rams had a first round grade on AJ Jenkins

Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Baalke is tthe MAN!

He is a decisive leader. Now, with JH to develop him and we're on our way.

I can't wait for today's picks. Will we move up - down or stay pat?

Baalke said they will "Let the board speak" which means they are not going to trade up or down, but stand pat.
Originally posted by LionHeartofGold:
Baalke is tthe MAN!

Baalke said they will "Let the board speak" which means they are not going to trade up or down, but stand pat.

What if the board says, "Move up?"
Baalke is tthe MAN!

Don't be so sure on that. For example, let's say the board says they have 20 players with round 2 grades, that might mean that they trade up 10 or more spots to get a player they value or down into the 3rd round.
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
Baalke is tthe MAN!

I could be wrong but doesn't it mean that how the board progresses will dictate what action they take ? eg if the first eight players on their board go in the first eight picks they'll consider trading up, if none have gone by 22 they'll stay pat or consider moving down.
...The Board Is The Way, use The Board Baalk.
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
Baalke is tthe MAN!

Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
This guy reminds me of Kendall Wright

......without 16% body fat
"But, but, but I never heard of him before. He is the SSSuuuuxxxooorrrss.... I wanted Coby Fleener or Hill. Those are the real stars. Never heard of this guy. He wasn't rated high by Maddog and on the clock. We got SSSuuuuxxxooorrrss pick....."
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
"But, but, but I never heard of him before. He is the SSSuuuuxxxooorrrss.... I wanted Coby Fleener or Hill. Those are the real stars. Never heard of this guy. He wasn't rated high by Maddog and on the clock. We got SSSuuuuxxxooorrrss pick....."

lol
The more I read about this pick, the more I like.

I think he'll be a great player for us.

rams are stacked at CB.
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
This guy reminds me of Kendall Wright

......without 16% body fat

and not to mention this guy can run the entire route tree very well especially for a rookie... so he doesn't have to come in learning the correct routes just the correct distances for those routes and the plays that go with them... which is a huge advantage to him
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
rams are stacked at CB.

Yeah, if Jenkins and Finnegan aren't fighting each other.
[ Edited by BoiseNiner on Apr 28, 2012 at 11:24 AM ]
I thought I was the only one noticing how good the rams draft is looking..well at least Name Wise, Brian Quick is somebody wanted really bad. The have Harbaught OT Jonathan Martin and they picked up Janoris Jenkins to couple with Finnegan.
Seahawks drafed Robert Turbin, thats gonna keep me up at night because I wanted him the most. Bigeest sleeper at RB.
MAybe its just that the rest of the teams sucked soo bad that their picks just seem really good.
Kinda nervous tho, wish we took a CB early. We're gonna be lookin Fitzgerald and Floyd this year now..along witht the rest of league.(even though Kolb sucks)
I initially yelled "wuuuut?" when we drafted Jenkins. Then, after 30 seconds, I realized that Baalke and Harbaugh are running this team and not the previous (inept) regime. This was a comforting thought and I got excited about this pick rather quickly.