LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 264 users in the forums

Rams had a first round grade on AJ Jenkins

Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
This guy reminds me of Kendall Wright

Not what you said when I made the thread about him. You just mocked my post and question about Jenkins continously with that other dude. It was a little disappointing. I was earnestly and simply seeking more opinions on Jenkins since I really wanted us to draft him.

Wonder why you did that actually. Was it because I only had 17 posts here on the zone at the time? Been reading the zone for 8 years; I just dont post. Guess I need more red bars to get an answer to a question.
Originally posted by jimrat:
uhhhh huhhh Thought he was gonna be undrafted

still gonna be a bust.
Originally posted by ezekiel40:

Not what you said when I made the thread about him. You just mocked my post and question about Jenkins continously with that other dude. It was a little disappointing. I was earnestly and simply seeking more opinions on Jenkins since I really wanted us to draft him.

Wonder why you did that actually. Was it because I only had 17 posts here on the zone at the time? Been reading the zone for 8 years; I just dont post. Guess I need more red bars to get an answer to a question.

Ezekiel is a prophet.
Originally posted by nickbradley:
Except that he's much faster and two inches taller -- and can play the flanker position. He also has arms 2.5 inches longer, hands 1 inch bigger.

Identical vertical, so Jenkins can get an additional 4 1/4 inches up at a ball thrown high. On diving extended catches you have the same thing, but gravitated -- jenkins has a 3'' longer broad jump.

He's also not chubby. :P
  • Pick6
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ghostrider:

Ezekiel is a prophet.

Yes... he is - look carefully, listen closely and pay attention...
  • DVDA
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sfout:
Double post

uh, no.

uh, ya.

Originally posted by DVDA:
uh, ya.

where?
  • DVDA
  • Veteran
where?

Apparently you're not familiar with the webzone after 2,700 threads. Look at reply #12, right before sfout's "double post" response.
Apparently you're not familiar with the webzone after 2,700 threads. Look at reply #12, right before sfout's "double post" response.

What does the Michael Silver post have to do with the Rams' opinion of Jenkins???

Me thinks you're a little too zealous. Cool your jets there hombre
[ Edited by nickbradley on Apr 27, 2012 at 11:41 AM ]

Great way to take accountability.
Guess the Rams will have to take Hill or Randle...
  • DVDA
  • Veteran

What does the Michael Silver post have to do with the Rams' opinion of Jenkins???

Me thinks you're a little too zealous. Cool your jets there hombre

Me thinks you don't understand how the response "double post" works. I'll make this easy for you, fill in the blanks.

Post #12 belongs to _________ and post #13, the "double post" belongs to __________. Therefore the meaning of "double post" is _______________.
Me thinks you don't understand how the response "double post" works. I'll make this easy for you, fill in the blanks.

Post #12 belongs to _________ and post #13, the "double post" belongs to __________. Therefore the meaning of "double post" is _______________.

Oops - seen the term used both ways. sorry.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
We know nothing. And Baalke is the man. This is going to be a very interesting offense and there will be some serious battles going on in training camp. I think we are the deepest we've been at receiver since we had T.O., Stokes, and Streets.

Lol, what?
Share 49ersWebzone