There are 343 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Draft General Discussion

we havent hit on a WR in like 8 years....hope this kid works out
remember how bad we reached for that guy last year....what was his name? Aldon Smith?
Here we go again... Las year we said te same thing about aldon
I remember reacting the same way last year when they selected Aldon. I was definitely in "WTF" mode, then I started reading more about him. I started coming around pretty quick. Saw the potential based on his previous year w/o injury.

That's not happening this time.

Hope I'm wrong...........

In Harbaalke we trust.
Totally lol'd when the pick happened, because my initial reaction was exactly the same as last year: "WUT WHO??"

I expected something like that to happen, picking someone nobody expected us to take. Baalke, he knows things.
Did we just drafted another Mario Manningham

I'm still hoping they draft another big receiver later to go along with Jenkins
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
WEBZONE IS DIED LIFE

This lol
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Janitor:
remember how bad we reached for that guy last year....what was his name? Aldon Smith?

Except, Jenkins isn't that much of a reach, slated to go in the 2nd round.
Duplicate post when the Zone was crashing
[ Edited by socal9er42 on Apr 26, 2012 at 8:42 PM ]
Jim Harbaugh: GM Trent Baalke wrote "AJ Jenkins" and put it in envelope last night. He was guy 49ers targeted in that spot.
would like to see who was on the board for them around this pick
Jenkins was very productive at Illinois despite garbage at qb. Illinois only threw for 184yds a game last season, Jenkins averaged 98yds a game. Only one other Illinois player averaged more than 20yds a game.
  • KID9R
  • Veteran
This pick reminds me of the Balmer pick when I was yelling at the t.v. for the 9ers take Jackson or Royal. Was doing the same thing but Hill and Fleener.
Originally posted by Thorhawk:
Jenkins was very productive at Illinois despite garbage at qb. Illinois only threw for 184yds a game last season, Jenkins averaged 98yds a game. Only one other Illinois player averaged more than 20yds a game.

who dat?
  • fropwns
  • Hall of Fame
Polished route runner, good hands, descent speed, not very big....I know he's not the same guy, but it sure does sound like.......