LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 221 users in the forums

OTC's 2012 first round mock

Just watch some game film of Kendall and you will see he plays much quicker than his 40 time. He said he stumbled out of the gate both times. I have seen people on forums mentioned he didn't have a good stance. I didn't see the runs but on the field no way is he 4.7. He should jump back up if he improves his 40 time. I'd love for him to be there at 30.
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
scoutiing reports for wright

Wright is an explosive WR at all levels of the field- Consistently separates from defender and gets good positioning on DB

Accelerates quickly and smoothly, gets to top speed within the first ten yard

Wright's acceleration is a tremendous asset. He has the ability to get to full speed almost instantly.

Speed: Kendall has track-star speed.Any time the Baylor football team did sprints, Kendall was always the top finishers. I've never seen him get caught from behind and he has the wheels to take it for six from anywhere on the field.

meaning hes faster than RG3

Has the speed to simply outrun defenders to the endzone. Has an arsenal of jukes that he uses to get by the first man, and once he's in space he's tough to stop.
A terrific athlete who has world-class speed

Explosive athlete. Great speed and acceleration. Only takes a few steps to get to full speed

end of page bump
?

he is fast as hell i dont give a s**t about his 40 and he may be short but he goes up and gets the ball and at 196 he is perfect for his height (see steve smith mike wallace all have similar size weight)

he blew by every1 at gametime that is were speed matters and lol saying he is slow like crabtree

Keep fightin' the good fight!
scoutiing reports for wright

Wright is an explosive WR at all levels of the field- Consistently separates from defender and gets good positioning on DB

Accelerates quickly and smoothly, gets to top speed within the first ten yard

Wright's acceleration is a tremendous asset. He has the ability to get to full speed almost instantly.

Speed: Kendall has track-star speed.Any time the Baylor football team did sprints, Kendall was always the top finishers. I've never seen him get caught from behind and he has the wheels to take it for six from anywhere on the field.

meaning hes faster than RG3

Has the speed to simply outrun defenders to the endzone. Has an arsenal of jukes that he uses to get by the first man, and once he's in space he's tough to stop.
A terrific athlete who has world-class speed

Explosive athlete. Great speed and acceleration. Only takes a few steps to get to full speed

end of page bump
THIS. lol.
Originally posted by Engleburger:
?

he is fast as hell i dont give a s**t about his 40 and he may be short but he goes up and gets the ball and at 196 he is perfect for his height (see steve smith mike wallace all have similar size weight)

he blew by every1 at gametime that is were speed matters and lol saying he is slow like crabtree

Did you want to review Smith and Wallace's 40 times? Wright isn't anything special no offense.
Originally posted by bigwads:
Did you want to review Smith and Wallace's 40 times? Wright isn't anything special no offense.

do you think jerrry rice is faster than 4.6?
is larry fitz faster than 4.6

game speed> 40 timed speed

i agree, kendall plays way faster than what is 40 time was. dont care what anyone says
Please read below

[ Edited by Engleburger on Mar 11, 2012 at 8:18 PM ]

Oh geez, so you're saying wright is the next fitz or rice now?

He's saying judging a player completely by his 40 yard dash is really stupid.

He's saying judging a player completely by his 40 yard dash is really stupid.

Wow.. Anyone watching Wright on the field knows he's a game breaker. Boldin ran a 4.7 I believe. What you see on the field will tell you way more than a forty time will when it comes to a guy being successful. R Jay Soward and Troy Williamson could tell you that..
[ Edited by OnTheClock on Mar 12, 2012 at 1:40 PM ]
its gonna be funny and awesome to see wright drop to us because he had a bad day running in underwear, i cant believe teams needing a wr would be stupid enough to pass on him even after watching his game tape
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Wow.. Anyone watching Wright on the field knows he's a game breaker. Boldin ran a 4.7 I believe. What you see on the field will tell you way more than a forty time will when it comes to a guy being successful. R Jay Soward and Troy Williamson could tell you that..

You have to watch the film always, but if his 40 times improves he is def. gon before us. At anyrate we need someone that can effective in the red zone when the field is shorter horizonatlly, but not vertically. So, as limited as hill's route running is, if Alex and O are to cut down on the FG attmpts, they need someone like Calvin and Fritz or even like dwight clark who can can play jump ball.
Originally posted by WildBill:
You have to watch the film always, but if his 40 times improves he is def. gon before us. At anyrate we need someone that can effective in the red zone when the field is shorter horizonatlly, but not vertically. So, as limited as hill's route running is, if Alex and O are to cut down on the FG attmpts, they need someone like Calvin and Fritz or even like dwight clark who can can play jump ball.

ugh i hate reapeating myself

the niners were 6/8 to end the season in TD/FG ratio and in playoffs i dont think we kicked a single FG in RZ where i know we scored at least 2
Does your Mock change at all now that we have Moss?
Share 49ersWebzone