There are 231 users in the forums

MadDog's Pre-Combine Big 100 Board

• teeohh
  • Veteran
Happy to see marvin jones there, I really want us to draft him.
Originally posted by toeshawn:

+1
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
18 reps for Konz. LOL Maddog.. still think he is a better prospect than Kalil?

I don't think the bench reps mean as much in terms of a players talent, but 18 is disappointing.

That said, I think Kalil is a better prospect by hype. We'll see what Konz does as his pro-day before I move Kalil above him on the 49er BPA board.

Kalil is much more than just hype. Maybe MD and you dont watch many USC games but the guy is a great pass blocker. I just dont see anyway Konz would be rated ahead of him on any teams board. Not saying that he isnt a very good player but NO way he is a better prospect than Kalil. Stud OTs are worth WAY more than centers.

Don't think I was very clear. Don't know why I typed 49er, but I meant to put "OTC" board. I think Kalil is the best OT hands down, but I think DeCastro is a better OL than both him and Konz, just not as much "Rah Rah" for him as an OG than Kalil as an OT. That's all I meant as far as hype.

Kalil is not locked in or anything and has his chance to move up my list (Glenn already has), which currently sits at:

1) Luck
2) RG3
3) Richardson
4) Blackmon
5) Coples
6) DeCastro
7) Claiborne
8) Wright
9) Glenn
10) Konz
11) Kalil

This time of year, the board can change slightly multiple times as I argue with myself about these players, so.. Yell at me when I make the final call.
khalli is not getting passed 5

vikings will take him and rams probablly would take him as well
Maddog Question? How good a prospect is cordy glen? historically? how would he rank against iiupati? Will he be drafted as a right tackle or just as a guard? I'm just wondering if he would be worth trading up for if he fell to, say, the 26th pick. asked this ? in combine thread but nobody answered. thanks
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:

Yup. Pretty much a given.

Hope the Rams trade down to 5 or 6 with the Redskins or Browns or something like that. I don't want Aldon and Justin to have to face friggin Kalil twice a year. Path to Bradford needs to be a lot easier than that. Here's hoping the Rams f**k up
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by toeshawn:

+1

yeah MD do you have any expanded thoughts on him?
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

Hope the Rams trade down to 5 or 6 with the Redskins or Browns or something like that. I don't want Aldon and Justin to have to face friggin Kalil twice a year. Path to Bradford needs to be a lot easier than that. Here's hoping the Rams f**k up

If the Rams trade out of the second spot, then in my opinion they will not get Kalil. I cannot envision any scenario where Minnesota passes on him at #3. Minnesota should be well aware of the WR depth in this draft (and free agency) and be locking in Kalil as their selection already.
MD,
What is your take on M.Floyd post combine workout? He's my fav prospect in the draft (big ND fan).

Share 49ersWebzone