LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 234 users in the forums

Whats your one draft prediction

• ImaMod
  • Veteran
We trade out first round pick for Carson palmer
Picking this far back in the draft really sucks....... ...........I guess I better get use to it......
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
Originally posted by HomerJ:
My prediction: TE Fleener or WR Stephen Hill will be a 49er by the end of the 2nd round.

and, dude (or Quick... or Hill)

even better !!

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
We will draft a player in the first round that I never heard of.
Originally posted by susweel:

And you will hate it.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by susweel:

And you will hate it.

No not this year, Baalke has built up some credit I won't bash the pick this time.
Originally posted by WyattEarp:
Dude. Why would we trade back from 30 to say 42-50 for only a fourth round pick. Screw that man. That's a rip off. You have to at least get a third early at that to miss losing out at a better potential Guy just for measly fourth round Guy.

I was thinking more along the lines of 30 to say 35-38ish. I definitely wouldn't go all the way to 50. I worded it wrong then. Yeah, if we went to 50 I would want a at least a 3rd rounder. Also, remember how we traded down from 79 to 90 and still got Bowman because we knew he would be there and still got a 4th the next year from San Diego? Well, I was thinking along the lines of that and us targeting someone in that 35-38ish range, maybe lower who we knew would be there and get an extra 4th... and if we go lower an extra 3rd. Could be a 6/7th as well.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Picking this far back in the draft really sucks....... ...........I guess I better get use to it......

It's nice picking early on and you have the super star players but back here you know you at least had a good season. Also, teams like the Patriots pick back here. You might not get guys that aren't super stars or have huge potential but you can get guys that are solid players (who cost less as well) and they tend to work out. They have also traded back a number of times as the end of the 1st round is a very good spot for trades. You got teams willing to give up future higher picks to get back into that 1st round. Like we did with Staley... they gave us pick 28 and got 7 the next year. Teams went crazy at the end of round one a few years back with Tebow, then Best was another.... should be trade offers if we want them.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Wodwo:
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Originally posted by Travisty13:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I predict that half the zone will whine like a baby when the Niners make their pick in round 1.

ONLY 1/2?! that's a bold prediction.

95% will over react if we draft someone not a popular choice, example, 2011- Smith, Aldon.

Wow, I was in the elite 5%! Hooray!

I predict that we're all going to be relaxed on draft day because our team will look like it's Super Bowl ready before the draft even begins.

Thread bump for reviewing predictions and updating them based on moves made.

I'm sticking with my prediction.
  • cools
  • Veteran
I'll predict Niners trade up for DeCastro

1. We will not take a WR in the first two rounds

2. The 49ers organization will put more emphasis on drafting defensive linemen and a young safety than us fans think
Originally posted by nickbradley:
1. We will not take a WR in the first two rounds

2. The 49ers organization will put more emphasis on drafting defensive linemen and a young safety than us fans think

i think we need to look for a replacement for justin and a Fs just in case goldson leaves us next year
I'm with nickbradley, predict a DL as a 1st or 2nd pick.
Stephen Hill or Coby Fleener will be a Niner. Not both.
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Stephen Hill or Coby Fleener will be a Niner. Not both.

Ill predict neither will be a niner.

Ill also predict we still draft two WR's.

(not a prediction just hoping)Can i has Jefferey in the second, and Akpla in the 6th/7th?
Share 49ersWebzone