There are 173 users in the forums

Whats your one draft prediction

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
I predict we will not draft a WR in the first round.
I predict we will draft Coby Fleener and I will be pissed. He will then score 5 Tds in his first 2 games then ill act like I wanted him all along
[ Edited by valrod33 on Feb 16, 2012 at 3:05 PM ]
Originally posted by susweel:

I hope that comes true. Want Stephen Hill in the 2nd.
I predict that half the zone will whine like a baby when the Niners make their pick in round 1.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I predict that half the zone will whine like a baby when the Niners make their pick in round 1.

ONLY 1/2?! that's a bold prediction.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Travisty13:
Originally posted by susweel:

I hope that comes true. Want Stephen Hill in the 2nd.

I predict we draft Coby Fleener in the 1st, then Stephen Hill in the second! Then maybe Brian Quick in the 3rd! LMAO but seriously we'll draft Fleener and a receiver in round 2 and/or 3. Especially if we retain Brooks and dont need a starter at OLB.
[ Edited by sfout on Feb 16, 2012 at 3:22 PM ]
I predict that Harbaalke will pick either a OLB, WR, TE, OL, CB, or RB in the first round that they think will be BPA. One third of the boad will whine profusely, one third will be in shock and wont' say much, and one third will claim that that was their pick all along. Then after half the season the majority of the board will declare that that was a good pick.
[ Edited by Ninefan56 on Feb 16, 2012 at 3:45 PM ]

95% will over react if we draft someone not a popular choice, example, 2011- Smith, Aldon.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by AB83Rules:

95% will over react if we draft someone not a popular choice, example, 2011- Smith, Aldon.

No I think Baalke's stock is high right now and less people will criticize him because of past success.
I predict that the 49ers will draft players that once played in college and are now looking to play professionally.

I predict [maybe wishfiul thinking] that baalke/JH will trade back w/Miami and pick Fleener and Streeter
Easy one. That Andrew Luck is the first pick
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by AB83Rules:

I won't be doubting Baalke for awhile. So far after two drafts, hes done a solid job, can't say the same for our past GM's.
Originally posted by valrod33:
I predict we will draft Coby Fleener and I will be pissed. He will then score 5 Tds in his first 2 games then ill act like I wanted him all along

taking fleener might realy tick off the giants, who are probably looking at a tight end with the acl tears by ballard and beckum

and btw, can coby fleener play olb?
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by hofer36:
Originally posted by valrod33:

taking fleener might realy tick off the giants, who are probably looking at a tight end with the acl tears by ballard and beckum

and btw, can coby fleener play olb?

I'd say yes :D
Share 49ersWebzone