There are 209 users in the forums

Whats your one draft prediction

My prediction: TE Fleener or WR Stephen Hill will be a 49er by the end of the 2nd round.
Originally posted by 99problems:
i predict some will bash MadDog for not having his big board or mock draft be exactly like the draft.
I predict that MadDog will be angry with Baalke for not drafting exactly the way MD would have, thus throwing his entire big board out of whack, dammit.
Originally posted by Gore_21:
It's definitely harder to make draft predictions with Baalke than McCloughan. He has shown that he will go up, he will go down... he will go project, he will take risks...

One thing to note is 30 is the perfect spot at the end of the round at the end of the night for teams to trade back up into the 1st. Don't be surprised if we trade back until early to mid 2nd and pick up an extra early to mid 4th. This is the 1st draft in a long time were we haven't had extra picks in rounds. We are use to around 10, this year we only have the 7. Then again we aren't a team with little talent and a lot of holes to fix so we don't need 10-12 picks. So don't be surprised if we trade up as well. Not just in the 1st but maybe move up in other rounds to get instant contributors. I really don't know what to expect right now. Also, it's a lot harder guessing who we will get at 30 than 7. Free agency will play a big part...

We have 8. we got an extra 7th for Mays
Originally posted by HomerJ:
My prediction: TE Fleener or WR Stephen Hill will be a 49er by the end of the 2nd round.

and, dude (or Quick... or Hill)
Originally posted by WRATHman44:

I believe that's in 2013.
  • flow
  • Veteran
I predict the Browns trade up for QB Robert Griffin III.
[ Edited by flow on Feb 22, 2012 at 8:48 PM ]
Originally posted by Gore_21:
It's definitely harder to make draft predictions with Baalke than McCloughan. He has shown that he will go up, he will go down... he will go project, he will take risks...

One thing to note is 30 is the perfect spot at the end of the round at the end of the night for teams to trade back up into the 1st. Don't be surprised if we trade back until early to mid 2nd and pick up an extra early to mid 4th. This is the 1st draft in a long time were we haven't had extra picks in rounds. We are use to around 10, this year we only have the 7. Then again we aren't a team with little talent and a lot of holes to fix so we don't need 10-12 picks. So don't be surprised if we trade up as well. Not just in the 1st but maybe move up in other rounds to get instant contributors. I really don't know what to expect right now. Also, it's a lot harder guessing who we will get at 30 than 7. Free agency will play a big part...

Dude. Why would we trade back from 30 to say 42-50 for only a fourth round pick. Screw that man. That's a rip off. You have to at least get a third early at that to miss losing out at a better potential Guy just for measly fourth round Guy.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

I believe that's in 2013.

Dammit, you're right . I been dumb as a bag of hammers this week
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Originally posted by Travisty13:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I predict that half the zone will whine like a baby when the Niners make their pick in round 1.

ONLY 1/2?! that's a bold prediction.

95% will over react if we draft someone not a popular choice, example, 2011- Smith, Aldon.

Wow, I was in the elite 5%! Hooray!

I predict that we're all going to be relaxed on draft day because our team will look like it's Super Bowl ready before the draft even begins.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
We will trade back.

I'm guessing well take a college player inbetween rounds 1 and 7. I'm pretty confident we'll either move up, down or stay put to get someone. It's a little bit of a long shot, but we'll see.
[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on Feb 25, 2012 at 10:42 AM ]
Originally posted by okdkid:
We will trade back.

We'll trade up in the first round.
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
We draft marvin jones cal
Originally posted by okdkid:
We will trade back.

been saying that for months
for michael floyd, who would be niners go to receiver, on 3rd down and in the red zone
Share 49ersWebzone