There are 234 users in the forums

Whats your one draft prediction

Originally posted by strickac:
Fleener will be available in the 1st and we'll pass on him.

Fleener will be available in the 1st.....and the 49ers will draft him.
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
Originally posted by highway49:
The FO trades back from pick 30 to the mid second, for another 1st next year.

I would think they would not trade back any further than the 12th pick of the second round. The Niners have to hope that Ryan Tannehill or Alshon Jeffrey is still there at #30 so the team like the Dolphins, Seahawks, Redskins, or Panthers would want to trade up to get their guy.
Ok, Early Mid Round. Seems like some teams always try to get back into the late first for some one they covet
I wont b***h about any of our picks
Originally posted by AC49er:
I wont b***h about any of our picks

I will, just because everyone of them that the Zone hated ended up being awesome this year. Can't mess w/a good thing
1) Luck
2) RG3
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
I will, just because everyone of them that the Zone hated ended up being awesome this year. Can't mess w/a good thing

someone's going to want to kick Baalke's ass, guaranteed!!
Schaefer gets caught picking his nose on TV. Mort points and laughs
Schefter *
Originally posted by IndoSmoke:
Schefter *

You can go back and fix spelling by going to edit (lower right corner of your post) instead of making another post.
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Originally posted by IndoSmoke:
Schefter *

You can go back and fix spelling by going to edit (lower right corner of your post) instead of making another post.

Thanks!

It's definitely harder to make draft predictions with Baalke than McCloughan. He has shown that he will go up, he will go down... he will go project, he will take risks...

One thing to note is 30 is the perfect spot at the end of the round at the end of the night for teams to trade back up into the 1st. Don't be surprised if we trade back until early to mid 2nd and pick up an extra early to mid 4th. This is the 1st draft in a long time were we haven't had extra picks in rounds. We are use to around 10, this year we only have the 7. Then again we aren't a team with little talent and a lot of holes to fix so we don't need 10-12 picks. So don't be surprised if we trade up as well. Not just in the 1st but maybe move up in other rounds to get instant contributors. I really don't know what to expect right now. Also, it's a lot harder guessing who we will get at 30 than 7. Free agency will play a big part...
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Feb 21, 2012 at 9:40 PM ]
were draftin two receivers.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I predict that half the zone will whine like a baby when the Niners make their pick in round 1.

gotta be more than half
Based on signing a good FA WR and re-signing Morgan, WR isn't as important as getting a TE like Fleener early. So, I gotta go with him.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
No way we trade a potential # 1 WR, very good # 2 who is only making 4 million a year.

Well, I don't think Crabs is ever gonna be a #1 wr and has not shown any inkling of the sort. Way too slow, can't get seperation and will never demand a double team.

Second, he thinks he is a #1 wr and will want to be paid as such. He will never stick around here for that same salary. He held out to begin with for what he thought he was owed before even playing a down.

May not happen but if we don't trade Crabtree, he is going to walk cause we will not pay him #1 wr money on his next contract!
Share 49ersWebzone