LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 251 users in the forums

Whats your one draft prediction

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
My one draft prediction, either Tommy Streeter, Dwight Jones or Stephen Hill will be a 49er.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I predict that half the zone will whine like a baby when the Niners make their pick in round 1.

Dude...you're low-balling big-time.

I'd say 80-90% of the people here lost their damn minds when the Aldon pick was announced last year. I logged on to say "f**k yeah, they have a pass-rusher" and this place was filled with a bunch of folks acting like they had sand in their vaginas.

Watch the 1st rounder be something totally out of left-field, someone like Kendall Reyes and everyone freaks the hell out all over again.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Feb 16, 2012 at 5:40 PM ]
Originally posted by Kolohe:
My one draft prediction, either Tommy Streeter, Dwight Jones or Stephen Hill will be a 49er.

Dude got used and abused at the Senior Bowl, please don't jinx them like that.
Originally posted by hofer36:
taking fleener might realy tick off the giants, who are probably looking at a tight end with the acl tears by ballard and beckum

and btw, can coby fleener play olb?

At 6'6" and 250, he's got the prototypical size you'd be looking for.

We will shock the world

Yup you heard it here first
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
We will shock the world

Yup you heard it here first

49ers will prioritize the most important part of their offense in Round 1......................yes they will find their future replacement for David Akers.
I predict the 49ers will take Stephen Hill with their 1st round pick if 1) he runs a low 4.5 and starts getting 1st round consideration, and 2) is available.
I predict that the 49ers add a TE, WR, ... and a RBLove me some Frank, but that body won't last forever (plus, Boobie Dix should NEVER touch the ball)

oh, and the raiders will pick someone who runs fast
With the 30th pick the San Francisco 49ers select Mohammed Sanu
If we lose brooks, the best olb or a wr if a top 3 wr slips

I predict we will trade out of the first round.
Originally posted by susweel:
I predict we will not draft a WR in the first round.

because we're trading back for an early 2nd. Fleener or an OG.
"As Bill Walsh once said, you don't solve the receiver problem until everything else is fixed," Lombardi said.
Walsh didn't waver from his philosophy.
In the 13 combined seasons Walsh spent as the Niners head coach (1979-88) and general manager (1999-2001), San Francisco used one first- or second-round pick on a wide receiver.
In 1985, the 49ers, coming off a 15-1 season and a 22-point Super Bowl win over Miami (read: no glaring weaknesses) traded up to select Jerry Rice with the No. 16 overall pick."
http://blog.sfgate.com/49ers/2012/02/13/if-49ers-follow-walsh-theyll-wait-on-a-wide-receiver/

After this, I re-thought drafting a reciever. But then I thought are there any 1st round talent gaurds available at #30?"
Personally, I want Fleener and Adams. but if we miss out on fleener, get with the first 2nd Adams and a Corner, OLB, or OG with that second 2nd round pick.
Truly depends on what we do in FA
30th pick will be Reuben Randle, WR LSU
Coby Fleener will be drafted in the 1st or 2nd round
Originally posted by martysofresh:
Originally posted by susweel:
I predict we will not draft a WR in the first round.

because we're trading back for an early 2nd. Fleener or an OG.
"As Bill Walsh once said, you don't solve the receiver problem until everything else is fixed," Lombardi said.
Walsh didn't waver from his philosophy.
In the 13 combined seasons Walsh spent as the Niners head coach (1979-88) and general manager (1999-2001), San Francisco used one first- or second-round pick on a wide receiver.
In 1985, the 49ers, coming off a 15-1 season and a 22-point Super Bowl win over Miami (read: no glaring weaknesses) traded up to select Jerry Rice with the No. 16 overall pick."
http://blog.sfgate.com/49ers/2012/02/13/if-49ers-follow-walsh-theyll-wait-on-a-wide-receiver/

After this, I re-thought drafting a reciever. But then I thought are there any 1st round talent gaurds available at #30?"
Personally, I want Fleener and Adams. but if we miss out on fleener, get with the first 2nd Adams and a Corner, OLB, or OG with that second 2nd round pick.
Truly depends on what we do in FA

Aside from depth, WR is our glaring weakness. If they go off the board at any speed I doubt Baalke will want to play around and do a Rashaun Woods.
Share 49ersWebzone