Just checked out team needs according to WalterFootball and IMO there is no way Floyd falls past the gauntlet of WR hungry teams from 11-19...
11. KC - If the let Bowe walk they'll easily take Floyd. if they re-sign Bowe they are a non-conference target for trading.
12. SEA - Doesn't have a real need but he could be BPA
13. ARZ - Everyone in the world knows they'll either be taking a lineman or receiver. I bet they can find a good OL in FA or in round 2. Floyd WILL be picked here IMO.
14. DAL - No need so if he somehow got past ARZ we have to move on him here.
15. PHI - Desean will likely be on the way out and Steve Smith is a FA as well. WR is a big need.If Floyd is off the board I'm worried about Kendall Wright or Jeffery being taken at every pick past this point.
16. NYJ - They'll likely just be replacing Plax but you never know if they cut ties with Holmes.
17. OAK - Denarius Moore was a complete steal and DHB is the same enigma as Crabs. Just another likely option.
18. SAN - Quick name every WR on SD besides Malcom Floyd? I can't. With VJAX gone Rivers will get destroyed.
19. CHI - I think the Bears have the same problem as us. A bunch of #2 and #3 receivers all over the field.
I'd be legitimately worried that Blackmon will go top5, Floyd top 10-15 and then Wright or Jeffery by pick 20. Then will have to wait and see if Sanu, Wright, or Jeffery falls to us.
We'd probably have to trade with KC to get our hands on Floyd. After that every pick in the teens is a complete gamble.
[ Edited by sfout on Jan 26, 2012 at 5:47 PM ]