There are 266 users in the forums

AB's 1st 2012 Collaborative Webzone Mock - Picks Thread - NE(49ersalldaway126) OTC

Jags select Quinton Couples DE N.Carolina
the dolphins select

he is a flat out beast. he will remind people of Terrel suggs and can play 4-3 DE or 3-4 OLB with jason taylor there best pass rusher retiring they decide to fill the need as they decide t go with matt moore for one more season at least
With the 9th pick of the first round, the Carolina Panthers select:

Devon Still DT Penn State

The Panthers need major help rebuilding the center of their defense. Still is the top DT on the board. A bigger need than OT to back up the perpetually injured Jeff Otah or a CB like Dre Kirkpatrick who just shot himself in the foot by getting cited for possession.
[ Edited by m_brockalexander on Jan 18, 2012 at 9:11 PM ]
The Bills possibly have the worst pass rush in the nfl
marcell darreus was a good start but not many NT will be able to get constant pressure ont he qb

Whitney Mercilus had 19.5 TFL and 14.5 sacks with 9 FF he was a terror in the backfield dominating OTs even of the caliber of mike adams like our own aldon smith he can bull rush and use finesse

The Chiefs can't believe their own eyes, Riley Reiff (OT) is still available.

With the 11th ovr pick in the 2012 NFL Draft, the Kansas City Chiefs select Riley Reiff, OT, Iowa.
[ Edited by communist on Jan 19, 2012 at 6:06 AM ]
thanks for pm communist

I'm at work, give me a few
I struggled with this decision for obvious reasons, but the players I wanted here are both gone, and IMO he's the BPA at a position of need, so with the 12th pick the Seahawks select:

ILB - Vontaze Burfict

BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE!
with the 13th pick the Cardinals select:

OT - Jonathan Martin, Stanford
pm sent to TexasNiner
Who were the other players for the Hawks? Coples could be the one but who is the other?

The Cowboys are overjoyed that their biggest need and favorite target is still available as the BPA. It seems that his recent off field trouble caused him to slip far enough to land in their laps. And a little pot isn't enough to scare off the Cowboys.

Dallas selects: Alabama, CB, Dre Kirkpatrick.

Nice pick, Dallas is in need terribly fir CBs. Eagles and you are back OTC.
Also feeling lucky that need and BPA collided in their favor, the Eagles have the opportunity to address a huge weakness in their defense at ILB by selecting the Bronko Nagurski Award winner as college's top defensive player. Having led the nation in total tackles with 191 and solo tackles with 102, the only unanimous selection to the all-ACC first-team defense this season also became BC's all time leading tackler in just 3 seasons with the team.

Philly is thrilled to select: Luke Kuechly, ILB, Boston College

Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Nice pick, Dallas is in need terribly fir CBs. Eagles and you are back OTC.

Thanks. These two picks were no brainers. They were the players I had targeted since the first pick if both managed to make it here. Kuechly I was pretty sure would be there for Philly, Kirkpatrick was a bit of a surprise to still be on the board for Dallas.
[ Edited by TexasNiner on Jan 19, 2012 at 11:49 AM ]
nice could of picks Texas
Share 49ersWebzone