There are 73 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

AJ Jenkins WR Illinois

  • NickV
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 13,561
Originally posted by global_nomad:
Rams traded back and passed on Blackmon because they had Jenkins ranked barely below him, thought they could get him at 33: http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/eye-on-football/18858088/report-rams-liked-wr-aj-jenkins-almost-as-much-as-justin-blackmon-in-2012-nfl-draft

LOL! Now that is awesome!
dude has some long ass arms. Crabtree has some long arms and this dude Jenkins arms are only 2 inches shorter than Crabtree
Originally posted by valrod33:
dude has some long ass arms. Crabtree has some long arms and this dude Jenkins arms are only 2 inches shorter than Crabtree

Doesn't Crabtree have a longer wingspan than Calvin Johnson?
Has a 381⁄2-inch vertical leap
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by valrod33:
dude has some long ass arms. Crabtree has some long arms and this dude Jenkins arms are only 2 inches shorter than Crabtree

Doesn't Crabtree have a longer wingspan than Calvin Johnson?

Originally posted by SolRebe1:
"I can't remember being in such awe of a quarterback in my decade of attending combines and pro days. Russell's passing session was the most impressive of all the pro days I've been to. His footwork for such a big quarterback was surprising. He was nimble in his dropbacks, rolling out and throwing on the run. The ball just explodes out of his hands."

-Todd McShay

Makes ya feel a bit better about these "draft gurus"

To be fair, JaMarcus Russell was an immensely talented player. He was a great physical prospect and was a great "thrower." Problem was that he never had his head on straight.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6,309
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by valrod33:
dude has some long ass arms. Crabtree has some long arms and this dude Jenkins arms are only 2 inches shorter than Crabtree

Doesn't Crabtree have a longer wingspan than Calvin Johnson?


well that explains why he can catch anything he wants to.
Matt Maiocco ‏ @MaioccoCSN
49ers 1st pick A.J. Jenkins will be in Santa Clara for 1:30 pm press conference. My take from last night: https://bitly.com/I9DA43
Jenkins- 32 3/4
  • sfout
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6,309
Originally posted by Wubbie:
Originally posted by SolRebe1:
"I can't remember being in such awe of a quarterback in my decade of attending combines and pro days. Russell's passing session was the most impressive of all the pro days I've been to. His footwork for such a big quarterback was surprising. He was nimble in his dropbacks, rolling out and throwing on the run. The ball just explodes out of his hands."

-Todd McShay

Makes ya feel a bit better about these "draft gurus"

To be fair, JaMarcus Russell was an immensely talented player. He was a great physical prospect and was a great "thrower." Problem was that he never had his head on straight.

to be fair, AJ Jenkins was a stellar receiver with not so great QB play, with great speed, catching ability. Problem was he played in the BIG10.

See what I did there? lol.

Just as you say no one knows a damn thing about these players until they put on a NFL Uni and perform, until then everyone's opinions are pretty baseless and nothing more then self promotion.
Only time will tell and Baalke hasn't let me down yet.
I love the speed in his video. This is what we needed. Moss is a one year wonder as well as Ginn. This guy can really be special!
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
who is this MD?

The guy who wanted us to draft Adam Carricker over Patrick Willis.
Originally posted by NickV:
Originally posted by global_nomad:
Rams traded back and passed on Blackmon because they had Jenkins ranked barely below him, thought they could get him at 33: http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/eye-on-football/18858088/report-rams-liked-wr-aj-jenkins-almost-as-much-as-justin-blackmon-in-2012-nfl-draft

LOL! Now that is awesome!

I have no idea of Jenkins true NFL fit, but since when do we use interest by the St.Louis Rams as justification for a pick? St.Louis is a tablespoon of awful; who gives a s___ what they think.
[ Edited by bzborow1 on Apr 27, 2012 at 8:57 AM ]
Originally posted by 49ersOnMINE:
Originally posted by GorefullBore:
McShay is already saying that he won't be a star. Now I don't know if he will or not, but I thnk we at least need to give him a shot before we condemn his career to mediocrity. I never cared for McShay anyway.


I dont care what these so called " Draft Guru " says cause if they are so good and they are " experts" why arent they a GM for a team or even a Scout. He might not be Stephen Hill or Fleener but we might've gotten ourselves a steal on this one.

AJ Jenkins > Stephen Hill + Fleener